Seiki SE50UY04 3840x2160 50" TV ($1300)

He has been keeping us updated in the google groups with the timeline and what part got delayed. It is looking like end of October now.

For people who want full 39" kits, the panels aren't easily found anymore. The best price I've gotten for a box of 7 (they come in packs of 7 from the factory) is around 300/panel after shipping.

I've got a 42" panel at my new place (moving back to the US in October) and I'll add support for it shortly after arriving. Should be able to offer 42" panels more easily.

I'd love one of those panels and a kit. What's the best way to find out when that's available?

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have a copy of the official Seiki Firmware for the SE50UY04 that has Backlight settings in the main menu? (Not service menu)

Thank you,
Monnie

I've been following the Google digest but do we have an estimated ship date for US yet?
Not rushing, just trying to get a feel for schedule

following the Google diges

Google groups is the place to follow Zisworks schedule.

- Last hardware pieces were expected to reach Cirthix around November 14.
-39" complete monitors are sold out. 28" complete monitors still available. No surprise here, i warned that 28" are easier to locate. If you want a memorable Christmas, search used Seikis- only the panel has to be OK, so TVs with defective boards are game.

The schedule on the Zisworks site has also been updated. The new estimated shipping time is between Nov 15th-Nov 27th.

The schedule on the Zisworks site has also been updated. The new estimated shipping time is between Nov 15th-Nov 27th.

Since this thread got bumped I figure I'll be real with everybody.

The project is still backlogged but zis always seems to be working to make progress.

Most people who received a kit appear to be happy but there are some experiencing firmware issues. Zis is providing support.

A few others, like me, haven't received anything yet and schedules are hard to come by. I paid in September 2017 but have no idea when I'll receive a kit. Zis has been debugging the remaining boards he has.

Back