Seems like you can buy the superman system now

The notebook pricing begins at $2,539.00, the desktop starts at $1,899.00.

It is spiffy looking. II like the looks of the laptop better. I'm not sure I'd want a computer with cartoon characters sitting in our livingroom. ;)

The introduction page is wonderfully done. Thanks for sharing that.

Anyone know where i can get mod for my case with the laptop or desktop design?
Want one badly

they do look cool, i wanted one of their star wars dark side cases until i found out it was just a "skin" and not actually painted on the case..

Yeah I saw that yesterday. I wonder if shai will get that laptop..

I don't know. They have an "alien" case, and what looks to be a skin on the outside. You would think they'd incorporate the alien theme with the superman theme to make it really custom. Then it might be worth that crazy amount of cash!
I agree, the laptop is actually pretty nice looking.

never been a big fan of aw's whole theming thing. the star wars rig was ridiculous expensive - $500 premium for a skin and a desktop theme. This looks to be kinda similar.

Notebook looks pretty cool but I just don't see myself carrying one around. I'd be at a clients site with people making fun of my superman laptop......

There's probably a point at which geek chic loses its chic and goes back to being plain old geeky.

It probably seemed like a great idea to AW - no one's done it before - but perhaps there's a reason larger OEMs don't theme their products around movies. Doesn't this just seem like a larger and more expensive happy meal toy? I can see the marketing pitch now: you've seen the movie, now get the action figure, bed sheets, limited edition coke cans, and laptop computer. not to knock aw (at least not too hard) but they should probably be a little more careful with their brand. If it's all about Superman, where does aw fit in?

Back