Seeking very quiet big case

Lucky75

Limp Gawd
Hello guys,

I am looking for big tower wish should be very very quiet. I want to sleep at the same room and my pc to work 24/7.
I have very low noise watercooling build and now just want to see which case is perfect for it.

Hello guys,

I am looking for big tower wish should be very very quiet. I want to sleep at the same room and my pc to work 24/7.
I have very low noise watercooling build and now just want to see which case is perfect for it.
Any case if you keep the fans low and add more rad space if you need more cooling. How big do you want to go? On my 1000d with a 3960x 2080ti WC I have 2 480rads and 2 360 rads fans hardly go over 1k rpms

Wow but 1000D is very expensive. I have MO-RA 420 Pro and want to cool i9 7960x and one or two 3080ti. Also I am wondering to keep my 420 and 280 Radiators or no need them any more.

Yes, I think the same - DARK BASE PRO 900 | Orange rev. 2 should be good for me. Thank you for advice.

Fractal Design Define series is also good, especially if you avoid the side window.

Fractal Design Define are too small I think for ATX MB and 2 pumps with a lot of tubing and cablings.

Fractal Design Define are too small I think for ATX MB and 2 pumps with a lot of tubing and cablings.
You're not familiar with the Design 7 XL then, https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/define/define-7-xl/black/
Plenty of room for dual pump/rez + several rads their promo pics show a config as such:
https://www.fractal-design.com/wp-c..._Feature_Visuals_DualLayoutWC.0001-scaled.jpg

(and thats with a e-atx dual board)
Edit: The top and front can handle up to a 420 or 480 rad and the bottom can do a 240 or 280 (depending on how you configure it though they might interfere with each other.
My personal preference is to leave the top alone on the fractal cases, since they have the sound deadening cover and use the front/bottom intakes for rads.

Last edited:
Yes, you are right the Design 7 XL is looking very good. Only front panel need one slot for my WC and FAN controller.
What about TT Core W100 ? https://www.thermaltake.com/core-w100.html
It's looks very nice and has a plenty of space and options. I can put there 560 and 420 Radiators there.

Yes, you are right the Design 7 XL is looking very good. Only front panel need one slot for my WC and FAN controller.
What about TT Core W100 ? https://www.thermaltake.com/core-w100.html
It's looks very nice and has a plenty of space and options. I can put there 560 and 420 Radiators there.
W100 serves as a nice pedestal for my Thermaltake X71 case. Never ever consider W100 (far too big with lots of unused/underutilized space and side panel rad mounting positions are an ass (pretty much just recirculates air in either intake/exhaust).

In all honesty I would, even today, consider thermaltake X71 (if you can find it and rads in your possession fit it) – it fits three 360 rads (would require for at least one rad to be slim (up to ~30mm) to avoid any fitting problems at top mounting position) and one 480/420 (has to be a slim ~30mm rad to fit two 360 rads in sideways configuration) rad at front and it still has front panel slots left (one with 480mm rad and two with 420mm rad). I really like its power supply mounting position (in middle of case) and place hdd cage near it on rubber pads to dampen any mechanical hdd vibration (there is perforated a mid-plate). It works surprisingly well, there is just enough space for everything you can think of and to this date I did not find anything what can replace it.

On another note I remember quite well that there was gamersnexus video with info on how airflow oriented cases are realistically quieter at same temperature (vs quiet cases) because you use lower RPM to achieve same temperature.
Edit: and in case you consider dual chamber case (had thermaltake X9 once, was glad to get rid of it) be aware that their girth may either amaze or shock you :geek:

Last edited:
Yes, yours case is very good but I think to get Care W100 with 560 on top and 420 mm in front and to put FANs at 30% idle 50-70% Load.

Hello guys,

I had a Nanoxia Deep Silence 6, a very big and very quiet tower with plenty of flexibility when it comes to cooling solutions.
71PIrpb4BDL._AC_SL1080_.jpg

Back