Secure Passwords Can Be Sent Through Your Body

HardOCP News

[H] News
This looks like a pretty neat way of using on-body transmissions as a way to send secure passwords to smart door locks, wearable medical devices and more. The casual observer wouldn't even know you were opening a password protect device.

This looks like a pretty neat way of using on-body transmissions as a way to send secure passwords to smart door locks, wearable medical devices and more. The casual observer wouldn't even know you were opening a password protect device.

Just remember the inverse is also true. The casual observer wouldn't even know their information was just stolen when they flush the urinal at the local convenience store... but I guess if you are using your phone in a restroom you kinda deserve the crap that comes your way.

Ever since seeing those phones that can communicate with each other just by touching each other, and seeing that information can be passed through the body to other electronic devices. I always imagined that US forces would get hacked by prostitutional espionage conducted by foreign axis frenemies of the west O-o. The higher up the ladder the harder it will be to keep it, and America's safety in their pants.

New U.S. 'Secret' Clearance Unit Hires Firm Linked To 2014 Hacks

In another post I remember someone talking about condoms for USB devices. It may come time that we will regularly need such tech; because this technology is dangerous :p (Digital AIDS?! ok I'll stop :))

Last edited:
I could see the first picture's caption to be something like "This is where the cancer goes"

great, so now when your phone gets hacked and linked to your identity (which provides the attacker with the means to find out where you live), that information can be sold to local crooks who now have your password to get into your shit without a trace. got it.

Remember when there were a ton of stories about cell phones causing tumors? Yeah... it's a good thing we get to rekindle that conversation.

Yep, I'd like to leave my body out of any transmissions k thank you. It's bad enough we already have so many signals bouncing off and going through us as is.

when the battery runs out on your phone,
when the battery runs out on the lock,
when the electricity goes out,
that's when you'll be locked out

when the battery runs out on your phone,
when the battery runs out on the lock,
when the electricity goes out,
that's when you'll be locked out

Probability and statistics...i'm pretty sure with 99.99999999% certainty that everyone is going to die doesn't mean i'm going to stop living right now. Secondarily you notions are pretty off their rocker. For the business area, any place which has "electronic doors" is "unlock" if no power. The only time this is not true is with high secure facilities and they have systems in place to handle power losses. For the home user, well.....play stupid games and win stupid prizes if that is your only form of entry.

Bummer. Here I thought we were going to be talking about the mental encryption of data from "Johnny Mnemonic".
johnny_mnemonic_upload_printout.jpg

Back