Section 8 demo.

merlin704

The Great Procrastinator
Anyone else play this? I downloaded it over the weekend and was thoroughly disappointed. Horrible controls, gameplay AND graphics. I would elaborate more, but I am at work right now.

no weight to the guns, terrible player movement, horrible everything. Generic as hell.

It's definitely a steamy turd. I was hoping that we might have a sleeper hit on our hands, but alas...

The only thing good about this game is the way you spawn through the whole free falling thing and the whole put on the brakes thing wright before you land like transformers or something.

Other than that it's poop

Good to know that it's not just me that thinks this game sucks donkey balls...

I must say I wasn't really expecting much from Southpeak, the same publisher who brought us the legendary Two Worlds, the Oblivion-killer...

See, I actually played the demo and liked it. It had a Tribes-eque feel to me.

See, I actually played the demo and liked it. It had a Tribes-eque feel to me.

That's the problem though it did feel like tribes, don't get me wrong Tribes was good for it's time but it's been a long time since it came out and this feels more or less exactly like it.

Seeing as the article you linked to was a 'special advertising section' I would pretty much guarantee it was paid for. :D
wow, good catch. i did not notice that at all at first. IGN is getting more and more shady.

i couldn't stand the demo for more than a few minutes, the graphics were terrible and everything about it seemed "clunky," if that makes any sense. i'm definitely skipping this one!

section 8 housing
the goverment pays the rent for you is this what the game is about
i'm really confused

section 8 housing
i'm really confused

b1680ef0d341f78cbca60c651e29adb2.jpg

section 8 housing
i'm really confused

Yeah, the objective is to not get caught selling crack out of your gov't housing. Bonus rounds for getting away with welfare fraud.

This game ranks up there with Haze and Conflict Denied Ops as one of a few titles I was mortified at thinking how in the hell could they release something like this and think it was any good?

This game ranked as pure unadulterated crap. It might get a 2 out of 10 because they have drop ships, but that is it.

Back