Secret Labs chairs like 50%

Nope..... I was going to but people are complaing the seat is too hard after a while I've been looking at the Killer Bee chairs instead. I know a guy at work who owns one but he called in with back problems. Could be the chair.....

https://www.killabee-gaming.com/

Been looking at those because the seat is Memory Foam anyway....

I've been using a Icomfort I5000 Serta which is ok but I think a gaming chair might work out better the lumbar support is excellent on the Serta.

Nope..... I was going to but people are complaing the seat is too hard after a while I've been looking at the Killer Bee chairs instead. I know a guy at work who owns one but he called in with back problems. Could be the chair.....

https://www.killabee-gaming.com/

Been looking at those because the seat is Memory Foam anyway....

I've been using a Icomfort I5000 Serta which is ok but I think a gaming chair might work out better the lumbar support is excellent on the Serta.
You seem indecisive ;) I have been using a Herman Miller which is ... expensive, but a nice chair.

I’ve never had one of these racing looking chairs. Are they comfortable at all? I can imagine a bucket seat being comfortable when you lean forward

I bought the Secret Labs Titan later last year and it's been the best PC chair I've owned. I always considered them, but thought they were too expensive. Now that most of these chairs are around $500 I thought I'd try one. The hardness of the seat is overrated. I've had major back surgery in April of last year and this chair is comfortable.

I’ve never had one of these racing looking chairs. Are they comfortable at all? I can imagine a bucket seat being comfortable when you lean forward
I never sat in one that was comfortable. They have a tendency to chafe my outer thighs

I never sat in one that was comfortable. They have a tendency to chafe my outer thighs
I meant to say I can't imagine. It looks like youre slouching while in a seated position. Shoulders rolled forward 100% of the time.

They are not and why they took off is beyond me and most. Racing chairs are meant to lock you in tight and keep you safe, not be cozy and comfortable. Would be interesting to know how many people who own them actually sit IN them, vs just on the edge and lean forward so everyone can see the logo behind them...

If you want comfort that's tailored to you a proper ergonomic chair like a Herman Miller is the way to go... they are punchy, but you can pick up second hand ones when offices are clearing them out etc.

I had a SL titan XL back in 2020 , it was $469 back them, in hindsight, not worth that much money, I thought it would be better than the generic gaming chairs, it is just a bigger version of those. I did not find it to be more comfortable or durable.

They are not and why they took off is beyond me and most. Racing chairs are meant to lock you in tight and keep you safe, not be cozy and comfortable. Would be interesting to know how many people who own them actually sit IN them, vs just on the edge and lean forward so everyone can see the logo behind them...
As someone with back and neck problems, I love the firmness of my Titan. Its 3 years old and looks and feels exactly like it did when I dropped four bills for it. I only wish gone through three $150 dollar knock offs before I bit the bullet. I am speaking of thier high tech leatherette version. I cannot speak to the cloth ones.

Back