Seasonic X650 $99.99 at newegg until tonight

kjeldoran

Gawd
Got this in my email and didn't see a thread about it so I figured I'd add it. It is until 4/20/11 at 11:59PDT. Code is EMCYTZT412

capturemvz.jpg

I picked one up this morning.

My understanding is that these are being phased out for the X-660 but everyone gave this psu great reviews!!!

Very good deal at this price.
I just recently purchased two of these at $129
This is a very good deal with free shipping.

I normally don't 'endorse' products, or comment about them, but this is a steal. I thought I made out just fine at 109.99. Actually, I still think I did. What I received is the best power supply(and packaging) that I've ever owned. Bar none. The Best. Period.

Hell, the fan's worth $20? :D

I love this damn thing.

Best,

Liquid Cool

tempting...

Anybody who has one of these care to share how long the cables are on this thing?

TIA

Its modular, unless you really do need the cable length.

I am in a matx case, I don't need the cable length, in fact long cables are a PITA even for a modular PSU with the minimum number of cables installed for my build.

X750 was on sale at 129 just the other day. Newegg clearing inventory on these for some reason?

The new version is out. Best price I could find a couple weeks ago was about $130 for the new X660. Kinda wish this deal had popped up earlier.

succumbed and ordered one an hour ago. Glad I did now that I hear they're out!

Snagged one last night, a friend wants to build a econo system so I figured this is a good start.

Back