SeaSonic X Series X-850 $99 after $50code+$20MIR ends 5/8

Hot deal and an awesome PSU, got one the other week for a few bucks more, gonna grab another.

man, that's a great deal I wish I needed one right now

Ordered one. Missed the X650 deal for $80AR last week, but this will do even better for my second mining rig.

The only concern that I would have would be whether or not it's one of the PSU's compatible with the low power sleep mode/power saver on haswell. I've got a seasonic that I love, but when it comes time to pick up another PSU, I'm going to make sure it's compatible, and there are not many from seasonic that are.

The only concern that I would have would be whether or not it's one of the PSU's compatible with the low power sleep mode/power saver on haswell. I've got a seasonic that I love, but when it comes time to pick up another PSU, I'm going to make sure it's compatible, and there are not many from seasonic that are.

It's definitely possible, I'd love to know this also. The KM3 series just came out recently.

Very tempting....I wanted a 660 platinum, but this 850 gold would give me more power for the buck. I don't plan on running two or more cards, but I would like a little extra for OC.

Very tempting....I wanted a 660 platinum, but this 850 gold would give me more power for the buck. I don't plan on running two or more cards, but I would like a little extra for OC.

you dont need 800 watts for an OC, unless you want a bigger electricity bill.

this would be great for a 3x gpu mining setup. it has 70a @ 12v. You'd just need to use two molex-6pin adapters.

For $100 it's a steal.

WAY overkill if you're only using a single GPU though.

you dont need 800 watts for an OC, unless you want a bigger electricity bill.

You are correct that 800w is probably overkill for his OC, but getting an large wattage PSU doesn't mean it will use more watts... your system only pulls what it actually is using.

You are correct that 800w is probably overkill for his OC, but getting an large wattage PSU doesn't mean it will use more watts... your system only pulls what it actually is using.

But it might be not as efficient below 20 percent? Correct me if I am wrong.:)

^^^ thanks for the info guys. I've been out of the multi GPU game for some time now. But you never know, down the road I might change my mind.

Back