Seasonic X-560 Give-Away! 3 PSUs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) 80 Plus Bronze Certified (my new min)
2) Modular cables, so I don't have more of a tangled mess than I already have
3) Quiet during a gaming session. I don't want a jumbo jet sound coming from my PSU when I'm stomping zombies :)

I want a PSU that just feels like one solid piece, modular cabling is a plus, and it should be quiet.

Like lots of others, I look for the highest quality build I can find. Modular is a bonus.

i've been buying seasonic made products since 2005 so i am familiar with their quality and performance

it'd be nice to get a unit so i can help my brother build his rig

Absolutely as little noise as possible but also high quality. Which is why I've got a X-750 for my rig :D.

Wouldn't mind getting the X-650 either...I could put it into my home server build I've been planning for a while. I've got a Corsair TX750 floating around (the X-750 replaced it!) but the lack of modular cables will be a real pain if I ever get a smaller form factor case.

got a 650 at the house right now working flawlessly. Nothing more you can really ask of a powersupply then that.

The best power supply is the one I don't have to think about. It always works, silently, in the background, and always has a port for whatever I want to plug in.

I look for a good personality and shapely thighs in my PSU. My in box is empty waiting for your PM. :)

The PSU is the foundation of your PC .. a good foundation can go through several "renovations" and still keep things going .. I currently have been running the same 1kw PC P&C for the last 7 years without issue .. it's still quiet .. still runs good .. that's what I look for in a PSU

high build quality/efficiency, and for me, modular cables are an absolute must. It's so much easier to manage cables when you don't have tons of them you don't use hanging around in your case.

I look for efficiency, durability, and great customer service.

I look first and foremost does the unit have solid Japanese capacitors. Quality components are a must with a power supply this goes without saying.

My ideal PSU features include silence, efficiency, reliability, and please for the love of God, no lights or chrome or other shinies.

I look for a quality power supply with good components and something that actually lives up to it's ratings! (EE Background)

What I look for in a PSU is good, clean, reliable power and good efficiency.

I need a quality power supply for my next build. One that can provide solid, consistent power for a dual gpu set-up. I am thinking 2 - GTX 570's at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back