Seasonic X-560 Give-Away! 3 PSUs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a power supply i look for Lifespan 1st Stable Voltage 2nd and adiquate Amperage 3rd.

What I look for in a power supply:

1)Actually be capable of the power it promises (doing it at 25C doesn't count)
2)Great voltage regulation
3)Great ripple suppression
4)Quiet
5)Efficient

in that order.

First thing I look for is the reliability and stability of the unit. After that, aesthetics. Things these psu's all have.

I look for consistent power output, quiet operation, good warranty, and reasonable price.

What I look for in a power supply:

1)Actually be capable of the power it promises
2)Great voltage regulation
3)Quiet
4)Efficient
5)Not pricey.

I'm using a 4 yr old PS that's ready to give up the ghost. I need a reliable new one plz :}

These are really quiet and durable. Got one running right now on one of my PCs.

1: Quiet
2: Efficiency
3: Voltage stability
4: Modular
5: Quiet!

I want to install it and never think about it again. I don't want to hear it unless I stress it. I want it to be the most reliable piece of hardware in my case. Basically I want a seasonic x series.

Something that not only can meet but exceed it's rated spec without setting my house on fire.

I usually look for something that is solidly built with stable power. Also if it has LEDs I ignore it completely.

Quiet (certified by trusted reviews)
Efficent, usually comes with high quality stable power to the different lines
Modular

Seasonic are great PSUs. The last one I had in my rig was a 750w Seasonic and it had all the power I needed plus some. There that's not stupid.

I like invisible dragons breathing invisible fire in my power supplies.

im looking for a PSU that will turn my electric meter run counter clockwise whenever I use my PC!:D

PSU qualities that I look for:
1. Performance up to specification.
2. Durability.
3. Cost effective.

High efficiency, quality build and components, noise and temperature, stable voltage are some things I consider when I shop for PSU's.

the two main factors I look for when considering the purchase of a power supply:

1- Flashy LED lights

2- Fan Noise louder than all other components in my case

I look for good reviews from a well known and reputable hardware review site. Also near silent fan and modular cables.

When I purchace a PSU I usually look for:

1. Steal Underpants
3. Profit

(Oh and 2. 80+ and won't blow up, taking out my video card and mobo again)

Yeah, we can finally write something stupid in a post instead of having to use our incredible brain power to write words and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back