Seasonic X-560 Give-Away! 3 PSUs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number one thing I look for in a PSU is quietness and then stability. Which Seasonic's X series has in spades and then some. Would love to own one!

My PCs are always on in a shared environment, so my immediate requirement is quiet efficiency.

My gaming doesn't require the hefty power draw of multiple video cards, so I have found I can cycle a PSU into a couple of systems before putting it out to pasture in an HTPC or file server. I need a long-lasting, quality PSU, with mid-range wattage.

In short, this is a good home for an X-560!

Wattage, Amperage and Quality. I want to make sure my rig is getting enough juice.

Quality of time, efficiency and price. cable management in cases improved enough where i don't care too much about modular. But i still like sleeved cables when i spend 100+ USD on a psu.

Really it's a lot of things just be a good product at a reasonable price and it's got me sold.

Good modular design, plenty of sata connectors, and long enough cables to hide behind the motherboard tray. Oh and real power output is important too.

I look for power output quality as presented by an unbiased, experienced tester. That's it. Everything else is secondary.

Efficiency, stability, silence, and ease of use. Basically, I've been looking forward to a Seasonic X-Series PSU of my own for a while.

Clean, stable power coupled with silent operation and flexible cable management options.
realized perfectly in the Seasonic X-series.

Long-term reliability and solid power delivery even at high loads. I want to not need to think about it until I know I'm pushing the limits of what it can provide

I'm building an intermediate gaming rig for my son in law from parts I've cast off. And don't ya know the 500w psu I had is total smoke? This would play real nice with what we have and make a little boy smile!

When I need a power supply, I look for something that is quiet and easy to manage. Seasonic generally make phenomenally quiet power supplies, and by the looks of this draw these also appear to be modular, so that makes it incredibly easy on my case space.

High wattage isn't a big thing for me, though I do need something to carry my 470. I just don't go overboard.

I like power supplies that are efficient and reliable.

Every power supply I've bought over the past 4 years has been a Seasonic. Seriously.

low fan noise and low heat output is definitely top priority, it kind of goes hand in hand in efficiency, since efficient units tend to output a lot less heat.

modular cabling is a must.

Not sure about the velvet protective bag my Corsair came in. Nice... but needed?

When I turn my computer on, I expect nothing but clean, efficient power from the power supply. My entire experience with the computer depends on whether or not the power supply provides me a solid power experience. Crappy power supplies provide a shitty experience whereas quality power supplies provide a good experience.

stability, modular connections, low noise.

thanks seasonic and H!

Season's attention to quality has made me a lifelong user of their products! Long live Seasonic, and long live [H]ardOCP!

I'm looking for psus with quality construction that are highly efficient. Being able to install and not have to think about it is an awesome thing..

I look for the ultimate in reliability and durability in a PSU. Low noise, efficiency, etc.... means nothing if your PSU on your folding rig goes out and ends up taking everything with it.

I like to see psu's with a full set of connectors to cover most anything you throw at it. I bench on a torture rack and the motherboard of the moment is liable to be anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back