Seasonic Topre Type Heaven Keyboard and S12G PSU Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliable high quality products without taxing heavily on the consumer for it. They have suck great price ranges for such great quality products.

Tis' the Seaonic to be Merry!

Daddy needs a new keyboard and that Seasonic would look great under my tree (or on my desk) ;)

Need to replace my cheapo walmart keyboard! This would do the trick, and give super clean power to the rest of the system. Seasonic makes great products.

I really like the reliability of Seasonic power supplies. These days I'm most interested in quiet computers and Seasonic has many quiet PSUs in their lineup and has for many years.

One of the best brands out for PC parts and would love to have an excellent brand like Seasonic in my computer.

Known for their excellent and reliable power supplies, I look forward to getting to know their other products.

Quality PSU's. Many over the years have been rebadged Seasonics, might as well go to the source ...

Best psu I have ever owned is the current Seasonic in my rig. Would love another Seasonic product for current and future builds.

Huh, I really haven't been keeping up with keyboards lately if Seasonic has entered the game, Topre designed or not. Interesting. Run Seasonic PSUs in all my rigs, either directly or branded under another name like Corsair. Great stuff.

Seasonic is pretty much the standard when it comes to quality reliable PSU's. Knowing who they manufacture for also helps. Great products.

I didnt know seasonic made a keyboard! I may upgrade my x650 if buy new video cards in sli

All but one of the 5 PSUs I've bought in recent years have been built by Seasonic. I trust the reliability of their PSUs.

cat puked on my keyboard so im using a 5 dollar stand in, and i could deffinately use a quality PSU

4 year old keyed my keyboard with a screwdriver. Ugh! Great power supplies, have no idea about their keyboards.

My $50 BFG refurb is finally dying. Great PSU but R.I.P.

Time for some new "BLOOD" Seasonic! Great PSU to follow the legend!

Not too many capacitive keyboards out there. Would love to give it a shot.

I love trying smaller brands out. I have an Enermax keyboard and a lot of NZXT products (granted they've gotten pretty big recently with their Phantom success). I'm always open to giving lesser known companies a good effort on my part.

i need a new keyboard, this M$ one i have needs upgrading, a new psu would be useful since i plan on going intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back