Seasonic Topre Type Heaven Keyboard and S12G PSU Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a slick looking keyboard. Wouldn't mind trying it. Haven't been disappointed by a Seasonic product yet (except those weak sff psu's from years back)

which psu is being given away ? the lower end of the spectrum ?

i know it's a lucky draw, but still a valid question

Amazing customer service combined with consistent product quality.

Waaat never knew Seasonic makes keyboards. If they are anything like their PSUs then it should simply be the best.

using this increase my posting count by +1. As for the product, can not say i have any personal XP. Friends and review forums do and nothing horrid has been said about the current product line.

I need parts for a new rig I want to put together. All my money went to X-mas presents! :(

BLAMO I NEED ME SOME NEW PARTS! Having a Kid Put your upgrade cycle on Indef. HOLD. lol.

Best power supplies I have ever owned. Would love to try out the Seasonic keyboard.

I've heard good things about the Type Heaven, would be keen on giving one a try myself.

I recently did a lot of research trying to pick out the quietest and most efficient power supply for a rebuild of my server. I read reviews here, Jonnyguru, and at TPU, and numerous forum threads. I ended up deciding on a Seasonic unit. While I believe they're the most efficient and well built, there was a bit more to the decision than that. They design and build them themselves, and every model they produce is trustworthy.

Seasonic makes great stuff! I run Seasonic PSUs in 2 of 3 rigs atm. Looking to complete the trio with all seasonic inside.

I would definitely like to have more Seasonic products. I currently own an X-series 1250W and G-series 550W PSUs, and they have been great, reliable products. GIMME MORE SEASONIC PLS

Excellent gear, would love to replace my 10+ year old keyboard or 6+ year old PSU with their stuff.

I've heard tons of good things about their PSUs! I really want to try one so I can recommend them to my friends!

I've been using Seasonic for years, and have always been greeted with quiet, reliable power.

I hear the resale value on this Seasonic gear is pretty high. I would love to win so I can resell it and use the money to buy more Disney Infinity characters.

I've not had a Seasonic PSU for years. I'm sure it would be better than the Corsair unit I'm trying to have RMA'ed.

I'd love to try the Seasonic Topre Type Heaven Keyboard! I'm a convert to mechanical keyboards and have never tried a Topre.

Because Seasonic makes the most reliable pc hardware i've used. Top quality.
I want to have that in a keyboard :)

Always read good things but never had a chance to try their products now is great time to start, especially since i am in need for a good solid keyboard in the near future as mines getting pretty worn down

One of the few companies that continues to produce some of the best PSU's on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back