Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU LUCKY DRAW!

If you've seen any reviews or owned one in a rig, you already know why seasonic makes great PSU's

I value Seasonic Power Supplies more than other brands because they use better components, are reasonably priced, and above all else, have better output quality!

Build quality and wiring is top notch. Never had a connector break and fan bearings are still good after 6 years!

Seasonic is known for quality and reliability. I also need more power for overclocking :)

One of the highest rated brands on the market, and always at the top of everyones list of trusted power supplies.

I believe Seasonic PSUs are bar none. They set the standards.

2.png

I value seasonic for it's excellent aesthetics and performance.

And this PSU would look killer in my white Define R4!

Because I have three, two of which were running for ~seven years straight before needing to switch only due to needing more wattage :)

This is now closed. Check your PM boxes to see if you have won.

Seasonic power supplies just work. I have one from 2007 that continues to function wothout issue.

I just spilled water on my beloved Seasonic x-760, and I didn't even consider replacing it with any other brand.
Naturally I went browsing [H] for latest reviews and came across this, hope you can make my day better.

guys, contest is over. This power supply was delivered to my house today. Thanks [H] and Seasonic, I really appreciate the beautiful power supply!

I heard Seasonic PSU's are starting to create coil noise in GPU"s, even rebadged Corsairs. Dunno if its true or just more internet tech rumor bullshit.

Definately digging the white and the logo layout, might have to drop one in the basement of my enthoo

Back