Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU LUCKY DRAW!

I have used Seasonic exclusively in all my builds and they have never failed me. Will continue to buy Seasonic.

Power efficiency, Build quality and strong performance. no reason to "sea" at other PSU's...
Did you see what i did there :p

Why should I get this? Because it's the only Seasonic family I haven't yet purchased! Once you go Seasonic, you never go back. ;)

Thanks [H]!

Ken

I straight up LOVE my Seasonic in my computer and would love to get another Seasonic for my next build.

I'm not too late am I? I'd like to win this awesome prize. 1, because it's practically free, and 2 because Seasonic has some of the most reliable PSUs in the market.

Why do I value Seasonic's PSUs? Because they have the best quality out there!

My PCs have white cases, but they have PSUs that are green, blue, black, and that sad generic grayish silverish color. I've had one Seasonic X650 running flawlessly and seemingly silently for years, and it looks like the Snow Silent 750W is an easy top choice for my next build or PSU replacement.

Seasong PSU's are ALWAYS high quality, in fact they are guaranteed TOP TIER!

I've been looking at one of these for my system. From the reviews I've read SeaSonic is the current standard in enthusiast PSUs

I'm in the process of building a new computer. Never tried seasonic, would love to now.

never tried this brand before, but if hardocp says they are good then they must be good, and i'm in need of a good modular PSU upgrade

Seasonic FTW!

So you don't have to ever worry about your friends or relatives blowing up their PSU for some random reason... even when you never had a problem with PSUs yourself and your build is even more power hungry.

Seasonic is a brand more often known for amazing quality than failing standards. I look forward to seeing their power supplies every time.

I value Seasonic's PS's because of their dependability and the company's willingness to stand behind their products.

I love my Seasonic PSUs, quiet, stable, they look pretty great also. But the white one here... thats pretty dang nice. :eek:

Because the Seasonic 1000w platinum PSU I have was the best PSU on the planet, and it's still the Jonnyguru "3.3v/5v DOES.NOT.MOVE" stable.

And seasonic has the best consumer power supplies in the world and they know it.
Plus I can use the PSU polyester bags for putting goodies in. :)

They have been around for quite some time. I trust their quality.

P.S. My old Antec PSU started to coil whine! I need a new PSU! :)

seasonic makes the best PSUs, its what corsair went to initially to get all those good reviews/press.

Back