Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU LUCKY DRAW!

I value Seasonic because they have been so reliable for me, I don't even know what the RMA process is lol.:)

Seasonic has always meant quality and it will match my white Corsair AIR case perfectly.

Solid PSU, have one for over 10 years now on an AMD optreon build still going strong (parents use it). Wouldn't mind having in this current intel xeon build.

I loved my Seasonic 550 watt for my old SFF build, another Seasonic PSU would go right into a new SFF build that meant for silence.
Give me a chance [H]ard OCP.

ONCE,

I currently run an X-750 in my current machine. Seasonic has been nothing but dependable and I always recommend them. Would love a chance at this PSU!

The best quality is a PSU is key for me and Seasonic hits that note most everytime.

Seasonic's power supplies are the quality standard that all others are compared to.

I have one machine running with a SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze. It runs quietly and efficiently. I'm planning to build my wife a new machine and will use a Seasonic power supply because I know it will be quiet, efficient, and dependable.

The crew at PC Perspective are giving it props so I'm all in if they are. I want to put together something that can both edit and create 4k resolution, DolbyVision high dynamic range, BT 20/20 color gamut, 4-4-4 12 bit color pixels, 120 fps video so I will need a reliable 750 watt PSU for all the encoding, decoding, and display output hardware.

My current supply was made by Seasonic and after 10 years of constant operation works like it was brand new. Can't argue with that.

They were at one time the best quality and used to provide my current power supply

Seasonic's unimpeachable performance, consistency in the market, and attention to detail make their power supplies the standard for comparison and my choice where power supplies are now becoming a factor for noise, heat, and efficiency when building computers.

Love Seasonic quality and quiet!

My 9 year old daughter's power supply just failed and that 750 would be a perfect replacement!

:D

When purchasing power supplies, I opt for the best quality components, reliability, and reputation. Seasonic has these in spades, and I'll be using one of their PSU's for my next build. Hopefully one that I win!

great looking
silent
reliable
high power

Seasonic manages to do all four in what is usually (at best!) a "pick two" situation. Nicely done.

Seasonic is known for stability and reliability. If there's a name I'm going to trust for PSUs that deliver, Seasonic is that name.

Glad that they made a white PSU, will go well with many cases where black doesn't fit the color scheme.

Seasonic never makes tacky products. The Snow line might be the flashiest thing they've ever done and it's gorgeous.

I don't depend on them more than others. As with every brand they have lemon's of their own, just fewer of them. I find myself buying them more than others due to a few factors; typically quieter and there are quite a few rebrands that offer affordable prices.

I of course depend somewhat on [H]'s PSU reviews although they are sparse these days prior to buying.

I have 4 Antec PSU's (2 being held as "just in case" back ups") 2 Corsair and 2 Seasonic. I believe both of my Corsairs are Seasonic orders.

My Seasonic Gold 750 and 1200 PSUs have been great for the past 5 years I've had them in service.
I certainly would like to add the Snow Silent to the stable.

Nothing but seasonic in all of my machines, given my own experience and all the reviews I have seen and the questionable consistency of other manufacturers. it's the only brand that I feel like I can just trust. Specific models from other companies can be just as good, but not every PSU said company makes is worthy of my trust. With Seasonic, it doesn't seem matter which one I buy, they always seem to be some of the best.

Back