Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU LUCKY DRAW!

I've sadly only had cheap power supplies in my computers and I think they caused me a host of problems over the years. I would love a chance at a well respected Seasonic power supply to see how the other half lives.

Seasonic.. because they make the best or course.

Build quality is always top notch with clean power while remaining very quiet or even silent. It's a company that makes competitors settle for 2nd place.

I value them more than others because they require me to do less work.

How?

Less power supplies to replace and they work fine with 'dirty' generator power in my experience.

You get what you pay for, bottom line.

Sure, I'll put my name into the hat. Thanks for the opportunity!

Seasonic's power supplies have been consistently well received among critics and end-users for a long time, which is a good enough reason as any to value the brand.

Seasonic PSUs have been in afew rigs of mine, and they have never failed to work well

Why do I value Seasonic units?

I can't make up my mind between performance, reliability, uniqueness of some of their power supplies, or how quiet most of them run. They're also very affordable based on all the factors mentioned above.

I am due for a power supply replacement and I would seriously consider this brand of power supply because its known by other computer techs as very dependable.

Quality construction, clean power, highly regarded as one of the best.

Because Seasonic is sending some kind of subliminal white power message here.

Seasonic PSUs have been my go to brand for some time for reliability and acoustics (i.e. they are quiet). One more won't hurt. :)

Starting a new build and would love to have this in it !
Seasonic is my go to power supply because of the quality.

Seasonic has deep roots in the PC industry, and their dedication to their target market deserves extreme respect. ALL of their psus are 80+!

I wouldn't mind taking a wizz at using a Seasonic PSU. Might even turn it in to a benchtop PSU ;)

Honestly there are only a few PSU brands that I will purchase above any other if at all possible, and Seasonic is at the top of that list. And the only reasons the other brands are there is because they use Seasonic platforms. Seasonic is one of the last quality PSU manufacturers out there that seem to care about build a solid and lasting product.

I currently have a Seasonic power supply in my system; it has always been reliable and it has never failed me!

I have used Seasonic power supplies for years now. I currently have one that is getting pretty old and I am in need of a new one soon. (White would go very well with my black case) This would be awesome to actually win one. I value Seasonic because of their dependability and reliability. Luckily I have not had one fail me yet. :)

Reliability.

There are many concerns when constructing a new system. I know that utilizing a Seasonic with adequate amperage, quality power in no longer a concern.

Ever since I put my first Seasonic in a build I won't buy any other power supply. Period. I simply don' t trust them- and I *know* when I put in a Seasonic that it will be rock solid. Period.

Back