Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU LUCKY DRAW!

They put the effort in making high quality products. I've used the same power supply for multiple builds. Not a single issue.

Great review with lots of adjectives! lol I've only used one seasonic power supply in the past but I would love to give it a try. I have been using my thermaltake 850w in my last 3 rebuilds, it just won't quit haha.

Cheers.

I always buy quality components and Seasonic is a definite consideration for a new build.

Because Channel Wells and Sirtecs have released all the magic smoke that will be allowed under my roof.

Clean reliable voltages contained in silent PSUs that can survive long brown outs and are just the best all around!

I have a 650 Watt Seasonic in my current build.I like that they make their own parts. So far it performs flawlessly. Would buy again!

That 750 would be mighty fine in my new X99 system!

Seasonic uses better quality components than other manufacturers. Better ingredients make better power supplies.

I'm on a Seasonic powered machine right now! It's been a solid unit, nice and quiet.

Full modular would be sweet.

Because at the moment I can rely on them to be of decent quality. Probably jinxed it now though ;)

I have been looking for a new PSU, and a 750 would fit the bill nicely!

have one going in my main rig now and will by nothing else in the future for power supplies other then Seasonic :)

Tell us why you value Seasonic's power supplies more than others: Because they have made quality reliable products for decades.

The cornerstone of any build is the Power Supply and Seasonic has the best cornerstone in the business.

I'm loving the mII I bought. Survives power outages and the like. Overclocked PC hasn't caused it to die yet. I heard on the web that they build their power supplies using protoculture technology. It might be true.

Stability, performance, reliability. I'd love to put another one into a new build! :)

I love Seasonic PSU, they offer high quality at reasonable price.

/In case I win, I would gladly pay for EU shipping/

Last edited:
Seasonic's power supplies: Clean power is important.
Not blowing your expensive motherboard with a $15 cheapo power supply - priceless!

Been running on a seasonic for many years now. Reliable, consistent and great efficiency.

Dependable high quality power supply. It would future proof additions to my computer.

Seasonic power supplies have always been solid and stable units in my builds. Have never been disappointed by them.

The PSUs are quiet and always quality. I've used two in past builds. Maybe I can change that to three.

I prefer Seasonic's power supplies because of their unparalleled quality. They just work and they work well! :cool:

Back