Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU LUCKY DRAW!

Seasonic manufacture PSUs themselves: consistent quality of parts and manufacturing. On other brands I have to research.

Because it's WHITE and gives me lots of POWER! Wait a minute, maybe I should come up with a couple other descriptors.

I value Seasonic supplies because they are tremendously well built, and they work without fail.

Our control boards for power range instrumentation and rod step control use Seasonic industrial PSUs and DC-DC boards - if they're good enough for a nuke plant they're more than good enough for me. The only PSU that has failed in 10 years (past lifespan and replacement frequency anyway) wasn't a Seasonic one either.

In my experience Seasonic power supplies are insanely reliable and well-built. They tend to cost somewhat of a premium but are worth it. Of course free would be icing on the cake. :p

Seasonic are the first choice, second choice and third choice whenever looking for a PSU. Mostly because not only are Seasonic PSUs great, they also tend to supply other quality companies who rebrand them as their own.

Because their supplies haven't failed me even once in the last 20 years?

Seasonic has been making quality products for years. Everything in your pc starts at the power supply, so quality is a must!

Seasonic is IMO the best power supplies around and I love the reliability they bring to the table too. How often does anyone hear about any issues with their units? Of course they are [H] with their innovations as well, Love the full modular models they offer.

Seasonic has always been a top PSU manufacturer. They're reliable and stable, even on the low end.

Love me some Seasonic. Generally a fair portion of the builds I do for myself or others involve a Seasonic built or re-branded PSU. Why? Because they are consistently making among the best built and efficient power supplies money can buy so I can always count on getting a quality product.

Seasonic has been making quality units for quite some time! Always a go to for me when recommending system builds for friends / family. This could be used in my upcoming skylake build!

Thanks!

Never skimp out on power supply! Seasonic is always a solid choice.

Seasonic has the reputation of excellent quality and backs that up with real world results. When I am looking for the best in power supplies, I think of only Seasonic.

I have switched all my builds to either Seasonic retail units..Why? It's simple. Reliability and the stupidly awesome fans they use..The PSU stays cool as a cucumber and I hear nothing!...I am going to be updating my rig with an all white interior build, and having all white PSU to replace my favorite X850W Gold unit would be the bee's knees!!

I recommend them to all of my friend! But seriously, had the same one Seasonic for like 7 years so I'm actually due for an upgrade.

Always have used and loved Seasonic products! Had more than 10 Seasonics in the house and none of them have failed.

Because the best keeps on getting better.

However, that doesn't necessarily mean Seasonic's customers can read! I'm in the UK so please ignore my entry :(

Seasonic has been around for a long time and is know for its quality and dependability. I dont know anyone who wouldn't be proud of anything with the Seasonic name on it.

I ONCE bought a Seasonic PSU, and it has been a good reliable choice for my daily use computer.

because i've always used seasonic in everyone elses builds i've done due to their build qualities and efficiency. yet for reason i'm still using a 7 year old barely 80+ certified thermaltake toughpower 750w power supply that's finally on it's last leg.. it's time to retire this work horse.

I use Seasonic so I never have to worry about whether or not it's the power supply that may be causing stability issues with my rig..

Back