Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU LUCKY DRAW!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
1436442621dO3ZKAraHD_1_1.jpg

How to Enter: Post in this thread ONCE to enter for a chance to win a Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU from HardOCP and Seasonic. Tell us why you value Seasonic's power supplies more than others!

Shipping to the Continental United States ONLY!

Last edited:
First!! First always wins right?

This would power a nice sli setup.

Registered for a reason. :)
I use EVGA, but will give this a shot if I'm the lucky winnar.

White looks very clean.
PSU got a great review.

My most recent Seasonic 1050X died after less than a year.:(

I'd like to give them another shot.:D

They have the best across the board reviews on HardOCP, best recommendation that can be given.

I value Seasonic power supplies over others because their quality and consistency is unparalleled.

Seasonic has been the leading PSU manufacturer for at least the past decade. I would love to use one of their units, especially one that looks that good! High quality and proper support to stand by what they make.

Nothing but quality. Buddy of mine swears by seasonic! Always heard great things about their products. Would be great to get a proven power supply.

Seasonic PSUs are the only power supplies that have consistently performed well for me in all my builds. Whenever I try a different brand, I always end up going back to Seasonic.

I had never used a Seasonic PSU before getting a SSR-550RM. I was blown away by the efficiency of it. Since then, Seasonic is the only PSU brand I've suggested to anyone!

This PSU would go great with the white ASUS motherboard giveaway you've got going on. And I bet unlike some of my previous PSU's this one won't catch fire and ruin stuff.

Seasonic is known for making high quality and reliable power supplies.

My friend is still using a seasonic 600w psu in his gaming rig seven years later, now that's a quality piece of hardware!

Been running a Seasonic 650W PSU for 4 years now, and the thing has been flawless. Runs as well today as it did when I took it out of the box. Wouldn't mind upgrading it to a 750W, though :D

It's not about how much power it produces, but how cool it looks. And the Snow Silent looks awesome!

Human hands on inspection. Not sure if anyone else does that, but I appreciate getting it right the first time before it goes into my machine. That's a dying art and a big deal to some. Rock on Seasonic.

Every Seasonic PSU I have ever used has been a great quality unit. The white design would look particularly sharp in several of my cases.

I've been using Seasonic-built PSUs for years. None ever failed, had noisy fans, or other issues. While there are a couple other OEMs I also trust, Seasonic remains at #1; I don't think they know how to make a bad PSU. If I buy one, it is just one thing I won't need to worry about.

They seem to be reliable and high quality units, and they are also good in the efficiency department. Seasonic was the OEM for my old Corsair PSU and it's been working fine for the last 8 or 9 years.

I bought an XFX Black Edition PSU in 2010 which was a Seasonic rebrand. It croaked last month and I bought YET ANOTHER XFX Black Edition PSU (this time a Pro Full Modular), which, guess what... is another Seasonic rebrand! :D

So clearly I love Seasonic even if I buy them in disguise!

When I go SeaSonic, I know that I am getting the very best in PSUs for my needs. My last PSU was a Seasonic 750 rebranded as a Corsair AX 750. Only reason I'm using a EVGA PSU is because I got a very good deal on it, otherwise it's Seasonic all the way! They are not just sitting back on their laurels, they are continuing to work hard and improve. Kudos to them.

I value their PSU's because they come with those cool cable wraps. I also like the fan adjustment switch. Oh right... and they are rock solid.

Why do I like Seasonic so much? Because seasonic set the standard so many competitors aim for.

I value SS supplies (whether their brand or someone else's rebrand of their product) because they are consistently high quality, dependable, and reliable, no matter how far up or down the price scale I go.

Quality clean power. What's the point in having a high end system if it's not stable because the power supply is lacking.

Back