Seasonic Snow Silent 1050W Luck Draw!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answers:

A. Color
B. Silence
C. Others. Please specify your reasons.

C. Reliability coupled with silence.

Don't care about color or looks with my PC's :p

C: I want to start a new build, and I think the Seasonic quality is what I'm looking for.

Silence for sure. A white color scheme on a build would be bad to the bone too. :cool:

Neither A or B because I'm not rich and have to choose carefully when making a purchase so things like Color don't matter.
C. The thing I would be looking for most would be to make sure it had all the connections I would need for my machine. The second thing I would look for would be reliability since a power supply isn't something I want to be forced to repurchase for a long time.
It appears that either of the power supplies you asked about have both of those qualities.

B. Silence

and C. Quality and Reliability, as I have two older Seasonic PSUs, and a Seasonic built Corsair AX-1200 that have never given me a bit of trouble.

Silence. I like to hear the sound of my games, not a fan.

A. Color.

Seasonic has great quality gear, but I feel like a white power supply is rather rare.

A. Color
B. Silence

My Corsair is getting pretty old, and this unit would look really nice in my Fractal case!

Check your PM box for the winning notification.

Just keep F5ing, it will be there in a second or two. ;)

It's not working... should I hold down ctrl or something when I press it? :confused:

Anywho... Congrats to whoever won, that's a hell of a nice PSU! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back