Seasonic Snow Silent 1050W Luck Draw!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B. Silence
+
C. Seasonic generally have a pretty good reputation on their PSU line of products.

All of the above!
A. because it would match the white PCB on my GPU
B. because silence is golden
C. because it would replace my existing Seasonic PSU!

The combination of reliability (is anyone better than Seasonic?), the quiet performance and the unique color has me eyeing either the 750 or 1050 for my planned new system.

C: All of the above, and especially because it would go nicely with the Asus Sabertooth Mark S. ;)

Silence its inside my case so i wont see it but i want it to be a tank and not hear it

c] Because it's a brand i can trust, and would be a reliable and very well rounded 1050 WATT PSU.:cool:

Cause my Corsair 1200W power supply that I bought died within warranty, but like an idiot I lost my receipt and never registered my product due to it's Gold rating. :(

A,B, and C for me.

A, because i'm looking to do an all white build.
B, Because yes, I like silence.
C, because I've been rocking a seasonic X-750 for the last 6 years and its been excellent. Time for a new build and another seasonic is the way to go!

I would buy the 1050 for reason c: Seasonic quality (plus it would go perfectly with my black & white themed build)

C. 80+ Platinum certification

Followed closely by the silence of this unit.
Which is followed closely by the flat ribbon cable style of all the power cords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back