Seasonic PSU Drawing Winners

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
<span class='atma-no-link'>FIVE Seasonic M12II-620 Power Supplies WINNERS have been drawn.

Notified and verified.

RaidalG of Florida - enzolt of Arizona - halo000008 of Michigan - Omegas of Louisiana - Blue Falcon of Texas.</span>

From the title I thought i'd be seeing drawings of PSUs!!! Can't you do that competition too???

I think Kyle has accepted long ago that there are some people on his forums way way waaaay more often then him...

Can't it be an unofficial competition? ...My PSU looks like robosquid. And didn't they laugh at edison/ inventor of the PC at some point?

As I said in the other thread, thanks so much [H] and Kyle. This is awesome for me as my Corsair TX750 needs to be sent in for RMA and this Seasonic will fill in nicely, and then make a sweet HTPC/Gaming PSU! :)

w000t!

Thanks also from me, the wifes OCZ 600w will finally go back where it belongs, as a backup PSU...

Just got my UPS shipping notice! I guess these babies are being shipped direct from Seasonic's marketing department? w00t w00t scheduled delivery on June 15th!

Congrats! You got a great PSU. I'm just glad you didn't win a X750 otherwise I'd be a tad bit sore over my purchase. :p

Back