Seasonic Prime 1000w?

Romeomium

Limp Gawd
Anyone know when the Prime 1000w is set to be released? Last I read was November 2016, but a quick search shows no new info I could find.

I am considering the EVGA G3 and Corsair RMX, but would prefer no cable caps, as I want to buy pre-sleeved cables.

Hello,

Thank you for your message and interest in our products.
May I know which PRIME 1000? Titanium, Platinum or Gold version ?

Thank you.
Best Regards,

Sweet, didn't expect a response from a rep.

I have not seen any reviews for the Prime titanium or platinum 1000, which are the versions I was referring to.

To make you happy (and me!) I decided to purchase an 850 Prime Titanium. So long as RyZen isn't a complete power hog, I should be good. I plan to run 5-7 SATA drives, a PCIe soundcard, and various other bits, so I wanted the extra overhead. With the 850, I'm closer to 80%+ than I wanted to be, via. the theoretical online calcs. Unless the 1000w titanium is in reviewer's hands now, I think the 850 should be good!

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Glad also to read that you gave a try to our Titanium 850.
Nowadays, 850W is more than enough for nearly 95% of the computer. Except if you are overclocking your CPU and GPU, 850W may do. For PRIME Titanium 1000, still few weeks and it should arrive in shops and for reviewers.

Thank you.
Best Regards

Nice! I'm looking at the 650w Titainium for my current system. I'm currently using a 1350w that is wayy overkill for my system atm, but when I purchased it I was running 2x 7870 xfire, then 2x 7970 in xfire, 2x 290's in xfire, then went single 390, moved to a single RX480, and now a single 1070. Not looking to go dual cards anymore.

Hello,

Sounds very good with your PC configuration and your nice case. :)

Thanks,
Best Regards

I see that the seasonic titainum 1000w is now available. how does it compare to the 850w model?

Back