Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the few companies to have all 80-plus power supplies, and always pushing the boundries (including this 1k watt platinum).

I love Seasonic because when I eat at Sonic I say I need a Seasonic with my Burger and fries! Lmao!

Nuh, really they make good crap for us geeks. I'd love one of those bad boys in my case. And please pick me to bring home the win!

Personally I don't like but love Seasonic. My current build runs a 650 that hasn't ever broken a sweat. No noise. No worries. Plenty of power!

I purchased an M12D SS-850 back in Jan/2010 and since then it has lived through about 50 power outages thanks to my awesome apartments. Of all the components that I've owned since then it's still running my main rig. I purchased an X750 to fix a friend computer after his Ecowatts died. And I recently grabbed an X400 so I could go full modular in my Lian Li PC-Q25B and free up some valuable space. You power me Seasonic and there is no one else I recommend to my friends.

I need this . . .

. . . . because Seasonic makes the best damn power supplies . . . .

. . .PERIOD.

Seasonic has had some good bang for buck units in the past. This one's got a lot of bang - not much buck for the winners!

Seasonic makes impressively reliable PSUs. They just work, and just keep on working for a very long time.

Used to buy seasonic internals for other brand PSU's for the quality, now i can get them directly from Seasonic.

I love Seasonic's efficiency, quiet operation and overall build quality. For years, they have been the best.

Love Seasonic products. Seasonic is top quality and I always believe the power supply is the most important hardware in a PC

swapped out my old psu with a Seasonic X 650. fantastic, fan barely runs and when it does, is whisper quiet.

High quality parts + construction along with reasonable pricing.

Thanks for the opportunity! I've always loved Seasonic power supplies. I've used them in the field (building servers, whiteboxes) and the failure rate for Seasonic is quite low. I won't name other names, but I've found them to be quite durable when compared to other brands that have a "better" name. Also, the price for this unit is quite reasonable! Gotta love a company that values quality as well as affordability. Fairly uncommon.

Reliability and an honest rating on the side. The most important things about a power supply.

They do not hide any of the materials they use to build them, and completely silent all the time

I like not having to root out who the oem is for a given model from most PSU makers. With Seasonic, you just buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back