Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you say about Seasonic? They've been there since the beginning, supporting us crazy overclockers and our insatiable need for power.
Thanks Guys!

A PSU has to provide smooth, consistent, and reliable power.
Seasonic is one of the best at doing this.

The thing that I like most about Seasonic is the reliability and quality of their power supply units.

I trust Seasonic to perform well and to perform as advertised. Very few companies can match the consistently quality of Seasonic.

SeaSonic has always been reliable and the Platinum 1000 PSU would go great in my next build!

There is a reason why they build for others. Good stuff and won't use anything else.

They have a longstanding reputation for high quality psus and great ratings... and great prices also... What's not to like???

1000W of power humming along just begging for multiple GPUs. Now that is worth a luck of the draw or random of the number. It might even come in handy when I have to fight off the Walken Dead.

Haven't had any experience with Seasonic but from reviews and such, I would really like to start doing business with them. Also need a new PSU my died :(

Love the fact that you NEVER have to worry if a Seasonic power supply is causing system instability due to power issues. Reliable best in class performance at a reasonable price.

I also love the fact that Seasonic power supplies kick so much ass that they could take out both

themostinterestingmanine.jpg
and

chucknorrisfacts.jpg

Last edited:
What I love about Seasonic? Overall Quality. Seasonic's power supplies are just unparalleled and i mean every bit of it. You can't say that for most companies.

My Xigmatek 750W PSU does not work well. I have RMAed it already but I have the same problems. I cannot play games that are super graphics intensive because the 12v rails cannot provide enough juice. I believe a Seasonic PSU would solve my issues as I have borrowed my friend's seasonic and it worked wonderfully.

Simply one of the best, where their products' quality speak for the company as opposed to loud and sneaky marketing tactics.

They rarely fail and when I had one die they sent me a brand new, higher end model :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back