Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently bought a x750 and i really like how well everything is labeled and the amount of cables that come with the psu

When I think of Seasonic, I think of built strong, built for power, built to last.

What do I like?

Remote voltage sensing of minor rails makes the best regulation ever seen on a kw PSU. As well as, of course, the perfect DC output quality similar to X series.

Good luck everyone!

I have been very pleased with the quality and performance that comes with the Seasonic brand.

Nice! I have always liked the quality of seasonics! =D

I do own a rebranded seasonic right now (Corsair AX750)

quiet, and super reliable. Every seasonic I've ever bought is still running strong. Love em.

Seasonic's quality is top notch. I always check to see if power supply manufacturers are using Seasonic built power supplies, ie AX 750/850 from Corsair~

Best of luck~

After buying the hx-750. I was always kicking myself for not buying seasonics much quieter model

I've used my X-650 for a few months now and it's the best I've even seen.

Last week I purchased a SeaSonic S12II 620W for my brother for $59.99 in a Newegg shell shocker and it's another quality winner.

Hope I get a chance at winning this PSU for my Main computer.

Good Luck to all and a HUGE thanks to the OP.:)

I always recommend Seasonic. When people buy something else I tell them they bought the recently restored Datsun Brat when I recommended the Bentley or the Maybach of power supplies. After that, they always buckle down and get the Seasonic. 100% Customer Satisfaction.

I LOVE Seasonic PSUs. I've got an x650 Gold and its quiet, efficient, and has always provided my with the stability I need for OCing and heavy gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back