Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
top quality power supplies.

Seasonic has always been on top of the PSU mound and having a 1000w psu from them would just kick ass!

Solid PSU's.. Every new build I get a Seasonic PSU and will continue to do so.. Great products..

I love my Seasonic X-750 and recommend it to everyone building a new system. Quiet, reliable, tight tolerances on the voltages, hell yeah!

Proven reliability and stability, my go to choice for manufacturers of quality power supplies.

Thats an easy one:

Seasonic is one of those companies you can recommend without a 2nd thought; any product you buy from them will be at least half decent.

Companies like that are becoming rarer and rarer.

When I was researching for a new PSU to upgrade from my PCP&C TC850-SSI, I looked at [H]'s review of the Seasonic X Series and decided to buy an X750. It's definitely the best PSU upgrade I've ever done. It's so much quieter then my old PCP&C unit, and I like that it's a modular PSU (my first one).

When shopping for a PSU, Seasonic is always on my short list because of their quality and reputation.

I hadn't heard of Seasonic until today. However if [H] is supporting them that is good enough for me.

A PSU is the food for a system, whiout a good food, all else fails. Seasonic Platinum is the best.

Seasonic was one of the first company that became affiliated with quality and performance in my mind, many many years ago.

Seasonic = quiet, efficient, sturdy and quality construction. Now only if they gave away 1000W units... :p

I love the Seasonic I have and it's my go to PSU maker! I would love one of the new 1000watters!

Seasonic has always made quiet, reliably power supplies. Always a consideration when I build a machine.

SILENCE.. has to be one of the favorites for me from Seasonic. We all know they build quality power supplies. You think about the name "Seasonic" and it makes me think about the noise of an ocean... smooth and pleasant to listen to. This is how I would describe thier power supplies.

Love me some Seasonic Power Supplies. Excellent performance and reliability. Pretty much most every power supply I use or recommend has Seasonic Internals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back