Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never owned a Seasonic product, but I have heard that there power supplies are very stable, and that they make products for other companies to put their names on. It would be interesting to work with one first hand.

I knew of Seasonic's server PSU reputation and have enjoyed my use of one of their 850 watt units for some time now.

Seasonic is the best PSU brand out there, IMO. I haven't used anything other than a Seasonic in my rigs and they have served me without a single hiccup for years.

Seasonic has to be better than Xigmatec as my current PSU cannot drive a GTX480 from one 12V rail.

Seasonic and Enermax are about the only PSUs I use. Both for quality build and quality output.

I like their participation in the tech community; it's icing on the cake that is their reliability and build quality.

Clean, reliable power. I love the Seasonic M12 700 watt sitting in my server computer. Hasn't given me a problem in the 2+ years of use.

I love my SeaSonic X-750 and I wouldn't mind a chance at a free platinum rated upgrade.

Chuck Norris kneels in front of Seasonic's awesomeness.

Seasonic makes the best power supplies in the world, no doubt about it.

I have yet one to fail on me, one model is going on for 7 years solid. (SS-350FB) :D

I do not currently own a Sea Sonic PSU but their reputation is golden.

Works Forever. Have plenty of Seasonic PSUs that still work after 6~8 years. Have to replace because I need more PCI connectors than anything else. Damit...

Seasonic PSU's are built with quality and reliability in mind. This PSU looks like it has a lot of potential.

I like the quality of the Seasonic units. The internals are some of the best out there, to the point where I specifically sought out the Corsair PSU I have now because of the Seasonic internals, and have steered many friends and family members that I have built computers for to purchase Seasonic or Corsair.

I want to upgrade some of my components, but the first step is a new PSU. Two jobs so that I can pay for law school doesn't leave me with enough cash to eat, mush les buy a new PSU. Give me this on so I can built my christmas list accordingly :)

I still use the original pre-80plus Seasonic S12 so I guess that makes me OG.

because they make some powerful ass PSU's, and the "S" in their logo is damn swanky :)

pick me - I not only need it, but will rock the hell out of it!

Company with a great rep, who has actually managed to maintain quality all these years when others cut corners.

The closest thing I have to a Seasonic is a Antec Neo 620 which was produced by Seasonic. Seasonic is imho the best brand and the one that I would swear by. Their high quality, high performance, and high reliability make their brand the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back