Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the clean and simple design; SeaSonic's one-rail platinum PSU is more efficient than Enermax's platinum 4 and 6 rail designs. All those rails are just pointless added expenses that apparently lower efficiency.

I like that SeaSonic deliberately made the fan replaceable. At least, it appears that way. I'm looking forward to swapping it out for a Noctua :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VzPSUptawy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like that their 1k unit should be able to power a new SLI setup.

This week I had a corsair TX750 die on me.....When I got it I skimped a bit, didn't go modular, didn't get a great power supply.....But after the TX750 died I ordered a Seasonic x850 and got it today.....it is an amazing power supply....Seasonic power supply is just great and whoever win's this is lucky....i'm totally happy with my new Seasonic power supply.

Because of the 80Plus rating? Just kidding...

No it because they make some pretty good stuff.

Seasonic from as far back as I can remember has always been a reliable, an "A" is an "A" company, totally sold.

I like Seasonic because the make quality PSU's. plus their name sounds like sea saw, I used to get my ass cherry dropped all the time as a kid. still hurts and I'm 50

Reliable PSUs that are capable of producing clean power and they're quiet to boot.

What isn't there to like about them?

Seasonic has provided me with multiple stable power supplies in the past. Their platform is great and they make their own PSUs. Very quiet as well. I have a 380B sitting my closet for a cruncher to use :).

I like that the name Seasonic sounds like it came from a pretty beach in Florida.

Quality, so far havnt yet had one of their PSUs crap out on me, a feat no other company has yet matched :)

Great quality. Picked up my first Seasonic over 6 years ago and still working great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back