Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have piece of mind knowing I bought the most reliable PSU on the market.

I like fishing in the Sea.
I like jets that make Sonic booms.
The name Seasonic reminds me of two things I like all rolled into one. :cool:

I've never owned a Seasonic branded PSU but I'm pretty sure all 3 PSU's I'm currently using are Seasonic designs.

Normall I would say quiet and reliable, but I have to admit that I have fallen in love with modular cables. Plus I really like the understated military design!

Reliable manufacturer whose products have not filled my house with smoke like some of their competitors have done. I am looking at you, OCZ.

Leaps and bounds above my taxed 320 watt Antec power supply. Heard great things about SeaSonic. Crossing my fingers!

ive never owned a seasonic product personally. What I do know is that Seasonic reputation says it all.

Seasonic makes reliable PSUs that are top notch as far as quality is concerned. I never win anything, but I'll throw my name in the hat anyways.

I like Seasonic because my 520W and 620W models are awesome!

I love Seasonic's commitment to low noise and energy efficiency, but what makes them truly exceptional is their bulletproof quality and reliability!

Seasonic, firm, well balanced, exceptional build and performance, marvelous in use, reassuring in need. Does what a great power supply/great company is meant to do.

Absolute reliability. I've had a 600w Seasonic running for nearly 6 years 24x7 and have had no issues at all.

Quality. They make some of the best quality products in the industry, and I'm a firm believer that quality is king.

Easy to say.
High Quality Top of the Market Products at generally reasonable prices.
And almost no duds. I have trouble thinking of any other psu company I'd pick before Seasonic.

It's one of the few brands I consider and my current PSU. I love the efficiency and the quiet.

My adventures with my first build are chronicled in this thread.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1580135

I have endured the pains of a botched rollout:

The CougarPoint bug
Intel SSDs which are not recognized by Intel's own chipsets
Graphic cards which leave artifacts
A top of the line case with improperly aligned cooler cutouts
and what not....

But not once did I have to deal with any power supply issues.

Thank you HardForum for the advice, and thank you SeaSonic for making something you can trust.

Rock solid PSUs. At this point, I only buy PSUs that have a seasonic hidden within them.

That 80plus is going to save you BOAT LOADS. This is likely a parallel purchase with my next 580.

I love my Seasonic x750 and every other Seasonic PSU I've used.

because they make kick ass power supplies that you can trust will work every time.

ONLY ONCE!

Seasonic has a nice sounding name, like the sea rolling upon the shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back