Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliability is top notch. Not to mention build quality is better if not one of the best in the industry.

I enjoy great piece of mind with my seasonic based psu. Inside and out the unit has superb quality and construction. Every detail from the component connectors to were I connect the cables until the fully modular unit is built with pride. That pride is even further emphasised when you look into the guts. Everything on the PCB and inside the psu is neatly and cleanly laid out. I would not trust any other oem with my valuable computer. As Andrew Jackson once said, "Give me Seasonic or give me a mac._

Great customer service, very fast RMA turnaround time, and just awesome power supplies overall.

Seasonic is one of the few brands that I can trust for quality and reliability without extensive research and review reading.

Have used a couple of their PSU's in the past with no issues and will do so again. Solid.

These guys know their shit. When I buy a PSU, they're on my comparison list...I love their low-power units and have a couple in use.

Seasonic is the best, they make the internals for almost all of the other high quality branded psu's also. Seasonic will be my next purchase for my personal gaming rig without a doubt

Awesome PSU designer that uses top quality parts.

You basically can't ever go wrong with one of their PSUs.

I built my first high-end rig with a Seasonic x750. At first I couldn't even tell it was on because of how quiet it was. The unit screamed quality and I am very satisfied with it.

They make rock solid products and half the other good names out there are made by them too. :D

What I like most about Seasonic is their great reputation. I completely trust having a Seasonic supply in my rig.

Thanks to [H] and Seasonic for having this drawing!!

I am using the Seasonic X760 and it is the most stable, quiet and reliable PSU I have used to date. I will continue to use Seasonic for future builds too.:D

I've heard that they make very solid PSUs. I've been considering them for my next build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back