SeaSonic M12II Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Seasonic PS is the X750... because I'm currently using one and it's great.

My only seasonic product i have used is a PSU, of which i don't even remember the model, that i purchased a few years ago. Its still running strong, so would love another one for a new build!

My favorite: SeaSonic M12II 620 - Because I'm using this in one of my builds and it's been working great

Seasonic has yet to fail me. On top of that, my Seasonic 850 gold came in a velvet bag. Fancy.

Actually was looking at Seasonic as my HX850 finally died; for no reason. Would love to have a Seasonic and convert.

I didn't even know that they made anything other than Power Supply's, But hey their power supply are great and quiet.

power supplies. I own 3 and tell all my friends to buy them. They're awesome.

A post to win...
Seasonic will almost always get first pick whenever I choose a power supply since they've always been rock solid reliable in all the computers that I've built over the years. :cool:

Unfortunately I haven't had the best luck with seasonic PSUs but from the reviews I've seen I'm one of the very few people to ever have a issue with one.

That being said they still are on the top of my list of PSUs to recommend and to check for any build that I'm doing. A post for a chance to win? I'll give it a try but I won't hold my breath, either way its quite nice of them to do this.

Not sure if this drawing is over with or not, but here's my entry. I'd like to try a different brand of psu, this will be an opportunity if I win to do so.

i have bought two X650's in the last 10 months.
flawless performance.
the second one came with flat cables which i didnt like at first, but now really like the way they look , makes for a neater looking cable management..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back