SeaSonic M12II Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had a SeaSonic product but I wouldn't mind giving them a try :)

In for a new Seasonic PSU! I've had the X1250 for a few months with zero complaints. It's quiet, and Seasonic has a long and proven track record.

I love my Seasonic S12 500 w Power Supply. I think its an S12 anyway. I have this baby since 2004 and never had a problem since DAY 1!! Still running well all this time. Now thats quality my friend. Now that I'm in the market to upgrade my rig, Seasonic products are definitely #1 on my list.

Their PSUs. Have a few old ones that are still going strong after all these years.

I have a Seasonic 600watt PSU that's 5 years old and still running strong. An upgrade to 750watt or 850watt would be awesome.

I love power supply because I love lamp. Without power supply, I would not have lamp. Without lamp, I would not love lamp. I love Seasonic because I love lamp.

Have used two SeaSonic PSUs in builds over the years, and neither has failed (that I know of) to this day!

It gives me an image of Sonic the hedgehog running across the ocean. For that, I say thanks.

I've used SeaSonic for years and have always been happy. It's been a couple years since I've updated my computer so I'm specing out a brand new build for the summer. SeaSonic is on my short list for the power supply. Would be awesome if I could win one of these since I never seem to win anything ever. :cool:

I've heard and read good things about Seasonic; just purchased the X-850 Gold PSU for my next build.

Thanks for the prizes.

Big fan of the enthusiast Seasonic Units. They are able to hold up under the stress I've seen lesser supplies fail at.

Any of their power supplies, OEM or Directly Branded. I don't consider anyone else at this point.

I purchased the SeaSonic SSR-450RM 450W a few months ago. I have found it very good power supply.
I look forward to being awarded the prizes of these good looking Seasonic units.

My favorite SeaSonic product? Easy, my Platinum 660XP. Definitely the best unit I've ever owned, and I have no doubt it will serve me for years to come.

first PSU i ever bought was a seasonic, pretty sure its still kicking somewhere

I've always wanted to try a Seasonic as I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Haven't yet owned a Seasonic PSU, but based on all the reviews & feedback, would love to.

I have never used Seasonic products, I would love to give them a try and become a fan.

I had a corsair TX650 that was really just a rebadged Seasonic. It's now in my son's machine and still working great.

I would love to get a new PS for myself and pass my 750 down to him... then use his 650 as a spare.

Bring on the Seasonic LUV!

My favorite product is the Seasonic M12II Bronze Series 850W because I could have one for free! :)

Love Seasonic Platinum and X-Series PSUs. I have 2 X-Series power supply's. Running stong for close to 3 years and 2 new complete systems per unit...

The SeaSonic SS-400ES 400W I've rocked in the past did a great job. My rig could definitely use a bit of a power boost as I'm looking to go i7 finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back