SeaSonic M12II Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose the seasonic M12II for a friends build because of the powerful single rail, modular cables and the good value.

Been rocking a seasonic for a few years now, would happily add another to the family

The Seasonic 850w in my main PC and the 750w in my studio PC - rock solid, dead silent even with fans and well worth the expense....

I love the platinum and X series power supplies. You cannot beat the quality of their power supplys. It makes for an easy build, and is one less thing to worry about.

Loving their "smaller supplies". Working really well with the HTPC arena and not bulky.

Seasonic Platinum 860 because it's got everything I would ever need in a power supply. You can't beat Seasonic reliability and great warranty.

My brother uses a Seasonic x750 gold PSU, and I have to say, probably the most impressive piece of kit i've seen in awhile. At full tilt, the fan still doesn't need to activate on that thing, and remains dead silent. The rails are all rock solid from all the monitoring programs he uses as well.

Seems Seasonic knows how to build quality PSU's :)

My favorite Seasonic products are the XFX power supplies. Complete with the [H] seal of approval! :D

X-series power supplies - I have a few and they've never let me down, and are quiet!

Heck yeah, Seasonic is my favorite PSU maker...although my current PSU is an Antec it's a rebadge manufactured by Seasonic.

Seasonic power supplies have always been my favorite

Its impossible to get them in high wattage versions here in canada, I dunno why.

Every PC shop I go to, the highest they sell is like 450-500 watts

Getting my hands on a high end model would be a godsend, I haven't had a ultra reliable power supply in years.

I love the X-series PSU's! They are high quality, quite and well priced. Excellent value. What you get for the price is awesome!!

Well I owned a Seasonic 400W unit some years ago, that a leakage in my water cooling killed (the cabinet has the PSU at the bottom). It got replaced by a Corsair VX-450 which is basically a Seasonic unit (build by them anyway).

My favorite PSU in their current lineup would have to be the Seasonic Platinum 660W.
It has fantastic performance, low noise, and fits my needs pretty perfectly.

My favorite is any Seasonic Power Supply, because i need one for my PC so i can pay my bills.

The Seasonic SS-350TGM was a great fit for my Media computer. I cant wait to try another one of their products.

My favorite Seasonic product is the X750/X850. I have used these two models of power supply extensively in builds for friends and family, and not one has suffered a failure. They are built very well, with high quality components, such as industry-leading capacitor choice, great power filtering, and high efficiency. They have quiet, low-maintenance fans that have great MTBF.

And of course, last but not least, Seasonic power supplies are a great value for the money, and are very competitively priced when looking at comparable products.

Never owned one but all of their PSUs look to be well built and extremely high quality.

Do want.

Reason: I'm a greedy consumer like everyone else here.

I took a look at the Seasonic website and read the X-Series review here at HardOCP.

The Seasonic M12II series is nice with auto voltage mains select and with a good air flow design. The Seasonic website should really show the side of the power supply with the plugs. Why hide it? Your not hiding it's an entry power supply so why not show what you get?

Has everything a good entry level power supply should be. This power supply would be nice to have.

I have two of their power supplies and they have been very durable. Never had any problems.

I've never owned a Seasonic, but I've heard nothing but good things about them and would love to try one out. Thanks for the giveaway Seasonic and [H]ardOCP.

My favorite Seasonic product is the M12II-620! Great power and reliability for a good price. It's the PSU in my computer!

Never owned a Seasonic product although I am certain that I have had one that was oem'd by them.

Aw yeah, free stuff :D

I don't really have a favorite SeaSonic product. But they seem to be pretty good at making power supplies so go them :D

would like to try out a seasonic psu which are known for their reliability and silence. Tired of using corsair psu's

My Seasonic x750 is awesome. fan never even spins under load and i have no fear of a fire starting! I build pc's with some frequency for friends/realatives/etc so i could use this in one of those builds

Right now, my favorite product is my X650. It is quiet and has performed amazingly well in my system. No power issues here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back