SeaSonic M12II Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fershlugg

Limp Gawd
My favorite is the one I win for my new build :) Really, though, I've only heard good things about Seasonic's PSU's.

Unhooked

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an old PC Power and Cooling 750W made by Seasonic. It's the ONLY component in my PC that has remained a constant through 4 iterations of changing out parts. I got it when I had Socket 1156, through socket 1155 through Ivy and now Socket 2011.

Kudos for the excellent build quality that has stood up to all these years of abuse by me :)

SonicTron

Snopes is My Fact Checker
I've never had any seasonic products. I could definitely use a new power supply though.

Dave3d

Limp Gawd
I also have never used Seasonic products before.
But, I have heard good things about them.
And, Corsair is starting to let me down with all of their current products.
:(
Maybe Seasonic can step in and win a new (frequent upgrader) buyer.

brasherman

Gawd
I usually use rebranded Seasonic's, but I have bought three of the X650's and I really liked them; fully modular is very nice in a video editor build, as I can add cables when needed for more hard drives.

LeviathanV

Limp Gawd
I have never used a Seasonic product, even though they have been recommended from time to time when I've asked for help on a new build. Perhaps all I need to be convinced that I should buy Seasonic is to get the first try for free :).

Nice giveaway by the way! I am from Colombia, so I am always happy when they include readers from "anywhere on planet Earth". :D

f1ip

n00b
My favorite Season product is Seasonic M12II Bronze Series 850W, After I win it of course.
Why? it's 200more Watts of powah than my current one.

BobLH

n00b
I've mainly used Seasonic PSUs for many years, although many of them carried other brand names. Currently I have their Gold 750 watt unit and it's been rock solid!

cyclone3d

[H]F Junkie
I haven't had a Seasonic power supply in quite a while. Wouldn't mind having one for the rebuild of a machine I am going to be doing due to old/failing parts.

strekship

Limp Gawd
I have never owned a SeaSonic product before but I would love to give one of their power supplies a chance.

Bomber

[H]ard|Gawd
My favorite is an old school 500w silent model but can't remember the model. Was amazing in my HTPC several years ago

SomeoneElse

[H]ard|Gawd
Never tired an of their products but i could use a new PSU for a new build. At this point anything is better than nothing. ;) Have heard good things about their PSUs though.

DejaWiz

Fully [H]
My favorite SeaSonic product is my X750 power supply because SeaSonic products are built to last and perform flawlessly. :cool:

Nivikus

n00b
The Seasonic X750 Gold. It's nearly silent and unless you're doing quad crossfire/SLI, it's all the power you need. Efficiency and quality ftw.

brfitzp1337

Limp Gawd
I have never owned a seasonic product but i've always read about how reliable and durable they are. Would love to win one.

NickJames

Supreme [H]ardness
Aren't most corsair PSU's seasonic? And those are pretty awesome.

sundansx

n00b
I like the corsair TX650 and TX750 V2 supplies, as I have 3 of them. These supplies are made by seasonic and oem remarked for corsair. They have been very reliable and economical; I have replaced 3 to 4 failed Antec supplies with these.
Overall message: Seasonic supplies are the best bang for your buck.

wankerjr

n00b
Own a 2 Corsair branded Seasonic manufactured power supplies and they have been rock solid for years. Really like to get one of the X-Series line for my next build.

marathon

n00b
Never owned a Seasonic power supply, never even new they existed until a couple of years ago and looking at my 2 power supplies what do I find, Seasonic lurking and still working, as usual!

Last edited:

Mayson

Limp Gawd
I've always wondered why they were called SeaSonic... You would think it would be something like SuperPower Awesome Mega cool pimp-slapping power montster.

That's what I would call my brand of power supplies.

undermined

Limp Gawd
The Seasonic x750 Gold is my favorite Seasonic product. It has done a flawless job running my system while being essentially silent.

kreno

Weaksauce
Use them consistently in customer builds and systems for my friends and family. Never had a single issue, time for a new computer for me and this would be a great start!

Demagoblin

n00b
My favorite SeaSonic product would be the one that rescues me from the 2 power supply rigged up option I'm using now. :eek:. Please save me SeaSonic!!!:D

Wierdo

[H]ard|Gawd
My fave Seasonic product is the X-650 power supply, it boasts high efficiency and quiet operation, and the price is fair for a quality product.

Ihaveworms

Ukfay Ancerkay
SeaSonic makes some high quality PSUs and are well known for it. So I like them all. Especially modular ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.