SeaSonic M12II Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Seasonic products are all of the different PC power supplies. After doing some quick research about Seasonic I've seen they are continually trying to stay at the top of the line for their hardware.

I have a
SeaSonic Platinum-1000 1000W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified Full Modular Power Supply
it's been awesome so far, also re-purposed the velveteen bag it came in for cable carrying in my travel backpack to keep debris out of my laptop connectors :)

I'm using two power supplies made by seasonic but my favorite is the 400 watt unit in my unraid server for how quiet it is and the amazing 12v amperage.

I've never owned a Seasonic branded PSU, however, I understand they are the OEM of many other PSU brands.
I have a Seasonic built, PC Power and Cooling branded 610w PSU that is near good as new, minus dust build up. It's still going strong after nearly 6 years in use, and having given it to my parents, I believe it will stay that way.
It's interesting to see how many of the top tier PSUs these days are actually Seasonic OEM.

I have never tried a seasonic but have heard great things.

Never owned on but I love the fact that they have completely passive PSUs and would like to put one of their psus in my PC

I'll find out soon if my 620w model died in 8 months of use or if it was my old motherboard. I loved the silent little thing :( Regardless, a 750w model would be pretty flippin' awesome!

I have never owned a Seasonic PSU but The HARD has given them high ratings and I would love to try one in a new build.

I have a SeaSonic P660 in my main machine and it's quiet, and reliably powers up my PC.

Also helped that [H] gave it a great review (hence why I bought it).

good price, ridiculously good voltage regulation, good to excellent efficiency, great warranty - only had the one Seasonic so far personally; but ive never had to put in for customer service on it. If i did id fully expect top notch service to match the quality of the hardware in the first place. being so reliable, thats got low odds of happening.... :D whats not to like?

I've never owned a Seasonic, so it'd have to be this PSU by default. I could definitely use it though since my current cheap Coolmax PSU cripples my GTX 670 in more intensive games.

I have always used Seasonic or Seasonic rebranded supplies in all my builds and when someone asks me to custom construct a system I go to Seasonic because I believe not only in the quality but the people working in support, who have always been awesome to get something fixed. ROCK ON SEASONIC

I'd say the seasonic platinum line is probably the best psu line out there, any seasonic psu is a great choice for any pc though, these units being given away look solid

SeaSonic SSR-360GP
Because it's quiet, efficient, only $60, 80+ Gold, and outputs 30 amps. 30 amps on a 360w PSU, just wow.

My favorite Seasonic product is the NeoPower 650 Blue that has been powering my rig without fail.

I've never knowingly owned a Seasonic PS, but everything I've read about their products, whether self labeled or rebadged has always been high praise about being top notch products.

Seasonic consumer products are for the computer enthusiast that wants the best in power supplies.

I've heard good things about Seasonic and being able to confirm what I've heard would be a good bonus (and a good incentive for future buys).

My g-550 without a doubt. Cool, quiet and rock stable while powering my rig.

Isn't Seasonic the company that supplies their hardware to other brands, even if you haven't heard of them before there is a change you might own one of their products under a different brand name.

I haven't owned a SeaSonic power supply, but going by professional and user reviews, it'll be my next power supply purchase on my future build.

Never owned a Seasonic up to now, but nothing but stellar reviews everywhere you go it seems.

750w seasonic ftw.
I don't even remember its model its been running for 9 years solid now.
I checked on the rails about 6mo. ago... still perfectly clean.

I have never used a Seasonic branded power supply, but I've always heard they are well-made. I'd love to give one a try! (hint, hint...)

I have been looking at the Seasonic X 850 for my upcoming build. True gold plus Seasonic build quality- and a reasonable price for a high end product- what's not to like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back