SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze?

matt167

[H]ard|Gawd
I know HardOCP has a review on these from when they came out ( 2010 ) but site is down. I know it's an older design but is DC-DC and fully modular. Is it still viable to use for a Ryzen 3000 build?

Newegg has a promotion to put it at $45 for the next 10 hours after rebate

I bought it. Seasonic so hopefully. I had read the EVGA Bq series is made by a cheap manufacture, and the 500BQ is what I was going to grab

I picked up one around Black Friday last year for $40 after rebate and put it in my brother's daily driver machine and have not had any issues with it. I have not looked at the new Ryzen's yet so cannot help on that angle.

I found a couple people in online reviews listing them. It should be good. Now Superbiiz will have my processor here later today but my power supply and M.2 drive is a few days out lol

I'm using one in my Ryzen 5 2600X / MSI X470 build, in combination with a Radeon RX 580 for over a year now.

It's been rock-solid in terms of stability. No issues at all.

My only gripe, though, is that it came with just one 8 pin CPU / ATX cable. It wasn't necessary to use that second one with my MSI X470 board, but it would have been nice to have it in the first place. I ended up ordering a cable from BTOS Integration for a few dollars.

Back