Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current Seasonic is easily the most quiet and efficient power supply I've ever owned.

PSU is the only component holding my current system back. Never owned a Seasonic PSU before but I have heard great things about them and I'd love to own one...in fact, I'll probably buy one unless I win one! :-P

Seasonic is a brand I would like to try, as I have read great things about them, even before this thread hehe

I have 2 systems with X750 Gold PSU that are on 24X7. One is a little over a year old & the other is over 2. These PSUs replaced 2 failed units that also took out the m/b. I will only use Seasonic! The next system in planning will have a Nvidia Tesla M2090 GPGPUs ... maybe 2. Add on even a mediocre graphics & I'll need a very good reliable PSU.

Seasonic has been making quality, quiet power supplies since way before it was cool. I've owned three. Hoping to make it four!

Lots of power with not a lot of noise. It doesn't hurt that they just happen to be reliable, too :)

Have an 850 in use for the last couple of years, Solid PSU. Winning this one would be something to build into.

Seasonic PS are great. I have one in my HTPC and my home server and never had any issues. Would love to have this one, I can go crossfire.. :D

Known for good quality and best OEM out there.

Send me the PSU , PLEASE.

Quality components and solid history. It is nice when you get what you pay for, and Seasonic delivers.

It powers my warp core, even when under attack by those damn Borg. Damn Borgs, get off my ship!

I like Seasonic because they offer reliable, sleek, & a quality built Power Supplies.

Seasonic power supplies are stable, energy efficient, and excellent quality that is unsurpassed! Thank you HARDOCP.com for the opportunity to win. :D

Because the last time I bought one was back when I had zero responsibility in life. So nostalgia. That PSU is still kicking to so they do make good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back