Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
[H] Gold...as good a reason as any to like a product.

SeaSonic always has the highest quality build standards in the industry. My current PSU was sourced from them by Antec, and I would love to have a more powerful unit to enable the high performance upgrades I hope to buy in the future.

Seasonic is a brand I can trust and offers an excellent balance of price for performance. This power supply would feed the need for any enthusiast rig I could dream of. I will be building a new PC shortly and there's only two brands I trust in PSU's and Seasonic is one of them. I've had great experience with Seasonic components in the past and I recommend them to anyone.

I have an X750 and I've been extremely happy with it. Dead silent. And the thing that got me to purchase it was the HOCP review. I loved how clean the inside design of it was.

And now I'm building a new system, so could use a new PSU.

Simply because Seasonic is a brand who is synonymous of quality and reliability, with the added bonus of the most beautiful design!

Tout simplement parce que Seasonic est une marque qui est synonyme de qualité et de fiabilité, avec en prime un design des plus magnifique!

Seasonic is great. After two Antecs failed on me (A Truepower 430 and Smartpower 350), I went with a S12-330 for my Socket 939 rig due to recommendations of high quality and quiet operation. I was impressed with the performance, and later ended up purchasing an XFX 650w for my HTPC (based on a Seasonic M12 design, I believe) and an Antec Neo Eco 620c (I believe it's based on a Seasonic S12-II design) for my brother's computer, and a Corsair AX850 (definitely a Seasonic X-850) and all have performed well.

When I buy seasonic I always know I am getting great quality, across their entire product line.

I bought seasonic for my last build after reading the [H] review on it, and a couple other sites too. Its just a good PSU.

Because they are just sexy, no bling no fuss, just well made products.

I've never had one fail and i've had a history of bad luck with PSUs until just buying Seasonic products.

Your PSUs look to be of quality and are highly regarded. I would like to have one in my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back