Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, Quiet, and reliable, I have a Seasonic in one of my boxes that is more than 8 years old and my X750 is easily the best PSU I have ever owned.

Best power supplies ever!
They are reliable, quiet and actually supply the amount of watts they say they will.
Thank you!

ONCE

Never used one yet, but I like Seasonic PSUs because they are highly regarded in [H] reviews.

Seasonic means quality, durability, reliability, and satisfaction guarantee. :D

I love Seasonic power supplies because they are reliable, efficient, quiet, and very cost effective!

Styling and profiling. Reliable and quite. One of the best power supply makers out there. Would be nice to use for my new ivy bridge build that i am going to do.

Seasonic is always reliable, uses quality parts, and has clean power. I don't use anything except Seasonic or brands that use Seasonic sourced parts.

Seasonic is quality, reliability, quiet, powerful and pretty good support.

I owned two PSUs that I gave to friends after having to move up to higher wattage.

Reliable, the very first PSU i ever bought myself was a seasonic, this was back when modding first went mainstream, this Seasonic PSU was an ugly gray box, but it outlived 90% of the PSU's I've had since.

We love these Seasonic PSUs here at my custom gaming computer shop. Solid State Caps, Modular Cables, high efficiency, great warranty, and a good value are what keep us going back to Seasonic over and over. For our most demanding rigs, running dual and tri GPUs, Seasonic delivers the goods at a price I can appreciate. Through all of units we have in the field, the stress testing, and reviews done on Hard I know Seasonic is a brand I can trust to get the job done with quality and style. :D

Premium quality at a competitive price. I've purchased several Seasonic PSU's over the years and have never been disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back