Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
My x760 has been amazing and stable. I recommend their products to all of my friends.

i always recommend seasonic power supplies to people first and i also have the m12II 520w and 620w for 2 years now + an x750 for a few months. no noise from any of them AT ALL and still running strong :)

Great brand, great quality. Always the first power supply I look at when deciding to purchase.

Why do I love Seasonic power supplies...? Because they're the best power supplies out there. The very best power supplies from Corsair, Antec, PC P&C, Silverstone and XFX tend to be rebranded Seasonic units. Why not just go directly to the source?! I'm using an X750 that is FULLY modular (even the 20+4 pin connector) and still is able to maintain it's 80 Plus Gold rating, which I find pretty impressive. I would of course love the chance to upgrade.

Last edited:
Can't say ive tryed on yet vut it looks so cool i'm thinking about doing a custom built pc color coded to match the psu

My last 4 psu's have been Seasonic, great quality and very reliable. Would love to have this one for my upcoming build.

I've always liked Seasonic PSUs originally because they were among the coolest and quietest running PSUs besides being rock solid and awesomely efficient performers.

The reason that Seasonic is the best: I have yet to own a PSU that gives me the chills like a Seasonic PSU does.

What more can be said?
Seasonic makes dependable power supplies and has since I started rolling my own in 1997.

Seasonic is easily one of the most trusted and high quality power supply makers. That is why I like them.

I love putting in Seasonic power supplies in my builds for my clients. Sexy, reliable, and all around high quality!

Best of the best and would be proud to have one in my case.

I own a Seasonic M12II 520...and I absolutely love it! Never a single issue...Seasonic makes great products and has great customer service.

My X750 has been great. I'd love to have something more powerful to run another video card.

I have had an S12-600 for ages now. It still runs as good as day 1. Nice, quiet supply with low heat output. Seasonic is definitely my first consideration for power supplies now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back