Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to take the harder road and try to say something bad:

I only have one of them?

Seriously, they're great stuff, and I bet even better when it's free :D

I stick with Seasonic or rebadged Seasonic for all my power supply needs because of their consistent quality and focus on silence. I still have an S12-330 and an s12-500 going strong after 7 years of 24/7 duty. They usually cost more than other brands, but the price is well worth it to me. Gotta thank SPCR for bringing the Seasonic brand to my attention way back when.

I like Seasonic because of their commitment to quality at all pricing levels. Even a lower end model for $60 is going to be reliable, well made and backed with Seasonic's commitment to their customers.

I like Seasonic because they are a primary power supply maker. They don't just put their label on things

Seasonic makes some of the best power suppies in the world. Not only are they quiet, but some of the most reliable power supplies in the world. Spending money on a Seasonic Power Supply would be one of the best investments for your computer. Keep in mind that most PC failures are related to Hard Drives and Power Supplies. Buying a Seasonic unit eliminates 1/2 of that risk. Chose wisely Grasshopper!!!

Because I can OC my 680GTX and 3930 without the PSU sounding like a Texas wind storm to stay cool.

Seasonic is one of only 2 power supply manufacturers I trust these days; providing excellent quality power consistently. Offering 80+ Gold and now even Platinum certification, Japanese hardware (fans, capacities) known for great reliability, full-modular designs, excellently powerful rails, long warranties, and all for affordable prices, Seasonic hasn't let me down yet.

I've never used a Seasonic supply, but I'd have no problem starting a build with this bad boy.

Read the review and am extremely impressed. And am eagerly awaiting to be awarded. I will shout it out to friends and family should I get one.

*Points to both Seasonic PSU's in his Sig*

Love Seasonic..... reliable, good value, stable for overclocking, simply the best.

A good company making quality reliable products and they know how to support their users after the sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back