Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy, since the best psu's are just rebranded seasonics, why not get it straight from the horses mouth!! Plus they have been making PSU's since 1980

Seasonic has always offered state of the art technology, that's why I like them. Their low noise adds to the value as well.

They run strong and well! My current one is still going strong, but I could certainly use an upgrade!

worth a try...That is a crazy PS. 750watt running now. Always great to have a high quality backup on hand.

I like seasonic cuz they make efficient/reliable/quality units :)

Still using my Seasonic 850 Watter right now but it would be anice upgrade for my new AMD 7970 Purchase soon. Awesome and MOST Stable amount of Power ive ever PWNED! Guud Luck to ALL :D

When I need a system to work, I buy Seasonic. They always work, never fail, and will last for ever. They make quality power supplies. I use them in all my server and high end builds.
With Seasonic, you get what you pay for. Quality, performance, and reliability is Seasonic.

Still in business unlike my current PSU. (RIP BFG)
also, I would literally be the first person on my block to have one!

Seasonic has a proven track record of providing reliable power supplies at a whisper quiet usage volume.

Seasonic consistently make high quality products.They even make power supplies for others.

Seasonic is the guts in the brands I buy, and also when I need fanless solutions (x-400 series rocks).

Why I like them? Simple, they are the best of the best out there!! That being said, I'm all in on this one. :D

Have used Seasonic power supplies for 7 years plus because they are the best. Would love this 1250W for a new system build!

Seasonic power supplies are both reliable and competitively-priced. A win-win combination.

I like them because I have installed them quite regularly over the last few years and haven't had to replace any yet.

I like Seasonic because the name just rolls off the tongue. 1250 is probably too much power for me though.

Why?

Reliable, relatively inexpensive, great warranty, SUPERB customer service. I cannot emphasize how much I like their customer support. I had misplaced a few cables from a SS-560KM and they were able to send me the missing cables for free!

I like Seasonic power supplies because of their great build quality and design that allows their power supplies to take whatever punishment I throw at them.

I've heard they are very quiet power supplies, and that they are a great OEM/build house for other companies.

I love Seasonic power supplies because they have nice modular cabling and are very stable under load. They also look really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back