Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
A company that makes a solid product, install the unti , comfigure your hardware , power it on and forget about ever changing the PSU out.

They make the best, most reliable, kick ass power supplies ever..I'm trying to build a new system and this would make it totally awesome!

all of my psu are seasonic.. ive purchased others in the past, thermaltake, corsair, and those have not stood the test of time as well as my seasonic.
my prefered psu

Seasonic PSUs have never failed me and continue to provide my workstations with clean uninturrupted power. They have easily handled the many brown outs I face daily at work and I have yet to hear the fan turn on. Thanks to Seasonic for making such great products.

Best PSU I'd ever used until I blew mine up (my own fault, not a failure of the PSU). Rock solid and quiet!

Because I'm sure it's much quieter than what I've got in "Buster," so nicknamed because my husband says it's as loud as a Dustbuster vacuum cleaner. :eek:

They make quality products and provide decent service. Now if they would just start making some high power sff power supplies.

I've only been lucky enoughto purchase one SeaSonic, but I love this x-650.
It is cool, quiet, and reliable!

I already own one of these. It's bomb.
Super quiet, great power for everything you need to build an insane machine.
Wouldn't mind another. ;)

Quality, they are simply a good maker of power supplies. You just don't really worry about your PSU if you have a Seasonic in your PC.

You just can't skimp when it comes to the power supply, so you have to go with quality. Seasonic is synonymous with quality.

Seasonic is one of the best brands of PSU out there and I love the one i have in my second computer. This 1250 would be awesome in my main rig.

Seasonics are the beefiest and most durable power supplies that can take on even 4x480 GTX SLI and my computer falling down the stairs while moving it. It still works!

High quality components, reliability, understated looks/advertising and a good track record.

Quiet, reliable, efficient, amazing build quality. Also, a freakin' sweet name!

I would like to "bring how" this nice PSU.:eek:

I've never had a Seasonic, so gimme this one and I'll write a review with pictures.

Oh yeah.......I've never won a thing on HardOCP, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back