Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Efficiency is a nice bonus, but when it comes to PSUs reliability is what really makes me want a Seasonic.

To be honest I have never tried one but after a little poking around the web I'd love to give one a try.

Seasonics are quiet, reliable, and my power supplies of choice. Thanks for the continued excellence!

I like Seasonic PSUs because they are the OEM of several units I and my family have in use and work great for years on end.

Very slick looking, easy to use customer service reliable and just all around awesome...

I chose a Seasonic PSU for my file server because it offered high reliability, clean power delivery and top quality components.

I was going to say high quality quiet power supplies, bu tthe mention that you have good adapters actually sways me even more. I've been trying to figure out where I put hte modular cables for my current power supply to no avail and it's driving me nuts (Aaarr!).

Silent and reliable, not one failure out of the many many I've used for builds for myself and others. The definition of quality.

Build Quality. You can tell they actually care about their products when you look in any in-depth PSU review that takes a Seasonic OEM'd psu apart. Dat soldering :cool:

Never owned a Seasonic but the reviews the [H] has given them would indicate high quality.

A consistently straight shooting OEM with high quality offerings of their own. Also, that PSU will look nice in my rig :D

I live in North America. I like any power supply that delievers its rated power reliably.

Seasonic PSU's (and everything else they make) have never failed to impress me with build quality.

They're some of the best available, period. I would love to put it in my case and get rid of the Antec Signature model that's in there now :D

I've never owned one before, but I would love to see what they're all about. Everyone always says that their PSUs are solid and reliable.

I have 4 different Seasonic manufactured (corsair branded) power supplies running currently, some for nearly 5 years and not a single problem! :) Seasonic is easily the best in making reliable power supplies.

I've never owned a Seasonic power supply, but they have an excellent reputation for quality and reliability, and I'd be very excited to try one out.

Seasonic has proven themselves as extremely reliable in their own PSU branded models as well as in building PSU's for other companies.

I like seasonic power supplies because they're reliable. I wouldn't hesitate to use one in any computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back