Seasonic FOCUS SGX-650 650W SFX-L PSU Review @ [H]

Discussion in 'Power Supplies' started by FrgMstr, Feb 11, 2019.

1. FrgMstr

FrgMstr Just Plain Mean Staff Member

Seasonic FOCUS SGX-650 650W SFX-L PSU Review

Seasonic is FOCUSing more on small footprint high output power supplies, and the new FOCUS SGX series is targeting the small form factor market once again. This beefy 650 watt unit is fully modular, packs a 10 year warranty, is diminutive in size, had good efficiency, and comes complete with an ATX adapter plate as well.

Tweak42, jeffj7, BloodyIron and 3 others like this.
  2. chameleoneel

chameleoneel 2[H]4U

well at least they include an adapter!

3. DrezKill

DrezKill Limp Gawd

Good to see the usual Seasonic quality. I see that name and I already know how the reviews are gonna go.

4. Cobalt35

Cobalt35 [H]ard|Gawd

Great review, thanks. Good to see Seasonic continuing its excellent performance.

"Editor's Note: Seasonic is the only PSU retailer in North America that supplies HardOCP's review samples out of actual retail stock. The PSU reviewed here was shipped to us by a retailer out of the same stock that you would purchase from. No PSU manufacturers but Seasonic have stepped up to this challenge."

This, along with the fantastic quality, is why both my computers at home have Seasonic PSU's in them. They are at the top of a very short list.

DrezKill likes this.
  5. BloodyIron

BloodyIron 2[H]4U

Thanks for the review! I was considering this PSU for my next build (LAN rig kind of deal), and this sealed the deal for me! :DDD

6. jeffj7

jeffj7 [H]Lite

seems like you would have to hold seasonic to higher standards than the others to get anything other than a gold award.

7. Puterguru

Puterguru 2[H]4U

I don't even need to look anymore "Seasonic PSU Review = H Gold Award", Definitely on my list for my new system.

8. Kajun614

Kajun614 [H]Lite

Great one to add to my future build list.