Seasonic 750W snow silent RMA help needed

Furious_Styles

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey I'm trying to warranty a 750W SS PSU and don't have any proof of purchase(bought it from a fellow [H] member long ago), if anyone could give me a hand I'd appreciate it and pay all expenses.

Hey I'm trying to warranty a 750W SS PSU and don't have any proof of purchase(bought it from a fellow [H] member long ago), if anyone could give me a hand I'd appreciate it and pay all expenses.
Eh, what's a little warranty fraud between friends? If they don't accept second owners, then that's their policy. Buy a new psu.

Eh, what's a little warranty fraud between friends? If they don't accept second owners, then that's their policy. Buy a new psu.
If it's in warranty it's not really fraud, I just never got a proof of purchase from him. Way to be a douche though.

If it's in warranty it's not really fraud, I just never got a proof of purchase from him. Way to be a douche though.
Sounds like they require first buyer and proof of purchase. Sorry you don't like being pointed out. Luckily new 80+ gold or platinums are pretty cheap on Newegg for a 750W.

Back