Seasonic 1000w Platinum, Best Price?

seaneboy

Limp Gawd
Hey, I know that SuperBiiz is down @ $225 for the seasonic 1k platinum.. However, does anyone know of any better prices out there?

The unfortunate part about SuperBiiz is their shipping prices are high.
I've purchased from them before, and they are excellent e-sellers but to get the product before your next birthday is twice or more than newegg.

I just signed up for the newegg premium shipping thingy, so we'll see how that washes out over the next year.:D

Thanks for the info guys.. Found pricewatch.com had Portatech as the lowest (actually only hit, but still lowest, funny).. Unfortunately they are out of stock as well.

I ordered one of these from Amazon when I had prime. As usual they couldn't get it to me in 2 bus. days (took 4) and I whined about it, thus reducing total price to $170 with 30 dollar's off from opening amazon reward cc. They don't appear to have them for decent price right now though

Well, how about this situation... There's a guy on ebay (I think he is also on amazon) selling open box... He has a TON of them, which is kind of weird... But check this out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Open-Item-S...r-Supply-/301093919612?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

For $200.. I'm wondering if it is worth it? Saving $100 is pretty significant, especially considering the 7 year warranty... If it's messed up, I'll just send for a replacement, no? Should I pounce, or not?

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back