SEARING! BLAZING! $3 OFF EBAY COUPON 3.01$ MINIMUM!

MyNameIsAlex

Limp Gawd
find yourself an item you need for like 3 4 bucks, unless you were gonna buy something today anyways

I was able to get 2x Cat Feather wand toys for $3.55, minus $3, comes out to 55 cents.

Use code "perfect3" on checkout

There are some restrictions. I tried to buy a silver quarter for $4 because they are worth almost $3 in silver and it won't let me do that.

Delicieuxz

[H]ard|Gawd
I was wondering if those work for anyone, or if you have to have received the email with the code for it to work. I bought a spare Windows 10 LTSC license with mine. It cost me $2 after applying the coupon.

MyNameIsAlex

Limp Gawd
I was wondering if those work for anyone, or if you have to have received the email with the code for it to work. I bought a spare Windows 10 LTSC license with mine. It cost me $2 after applying the coupon.

Works OK for anyone. I bought a fake Pokémon game on my other account for 1.55 shipped using coupon

galneon

n00b
If anyone can't think of anything, search eBay for '3.5" Dustproof Protection Box Case'. I have a couple dozen of these--they're a good deal for 20 cents, free shipping.

NovaCloud

Gawd
If anyone can't think of anything, search eBay for '3.5" Dustproof Protection Box Case'. I have a couple dozen of these--they're a good deal for 20 cents, free shipping.
damn.. I would have rather bought these instead LOL.. oh well..

MyNameIsAlex

Limp Gawd

Also worth buying $5 of stamps and using coupon, you can find them for like $4 shipped

SvenBent

2[H]4U
Worked flawless her on a 4 dollar usb charger final prices 1.10 including shipping :D

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie

Any other suggestions? Can't think of much else I need.

I'd recommend an AMFilm screen protector for Nintendo Switch if you have the console, just be sure it costs around $8 because there are a lot of fakes for $4 or so.

Mode13

Gawd
Still working, I got 5 molex splitters... Useful since im always tinkering with old machines.. came out to $4ish.

If you're patient enough to wait you can get 10 from china for $3 after the deal..

Dan

Supreme [H]ardness
Used it just now on a LCD panel for a clients laptop. Thanks!